or Connect

Posts by kms7z

Hey everyone-- I am a regular runner-- about 3-5 times a week for 4-7 miles. Although now I keep it to 3-5 miles (and no pushing my son in the jogging stroller). With my first, I stopped running bc I had a subchorionic hematoma. I had a miscarriage a few months ago, so I am tending to the cautious side. However, when I think rationally, there is no reason to stop running-- I mean-- has anyone heard of anything bad happening to a baby bc the mom was running? I'd like...
Hi all- I am nursing my 2 year old. He is teething right now so is nursing quite a lot. He loves it and I can't see him wanting to wean anytime soon. I work full time so it is major mommy time when I get home and he nurses. I'm due mid-March.
EDD: march 16th-ish? Name: Kate Dh/So name: Rajesh Age: 28 Other Children: Shekhar (2) Any Furbabies: Nope Any names you are thinking of: Not yet Are you secretly hoping for a specific gender: No, just a healthy baby. My son said he wants a sister (for fun we asked if he wanted a brother or sister-- he is only 2 so I don't think he really gets it yet) State: Virginia (DC suburbs)
another one to chime in... my cycle has been around 33 days and I ovulate around CD20 i think (based on CM, not temping, so I cant say for sure).
My son, who will be 2 in the end of June, has ALWAYS slept between me and my husband. He wakes frequently in the night, but BFs back to sleep really quickly. This has worked well for us-- I mean, I have always had enough sleep even though I work full time outside of the home. Now, the problem I am having, which has made me super-frustrated this morning, is that my son wakes up so easily. Most mornings he wakes up when I get out of bed unless he is really in deep...