or Connect

Posts by lindsey8

must be 95% organic ingredients.  
only 3 more days! woohoo :) baby moved up a wee bit, so it feels better, maybe we'll even make it past 36 weeks. Wednesday is the day I go back to normal, so we'll see what happens when I'm up and around and not taking the evil drug anymore. I'm hoping to make it to 37 or 38 weeks, but anytime soon would be ok by me too!! :)    
I'm 35 weeks, 80% effaced, 1.5 cm dilated and +3 station I didn't believe her when she said +3 but it explains the pressure   I guess once bedrest and terbutaline are stopped at 36 weeks we'll have a baby pretty fast, huh?
so excited for you Annette! Have a wonderful birth :)
woohoo! congrats mama! :)
congratulations mama! welcome baby Haven
I've been working on that too - one thing about preterm labor, it makes you pack the bag early!   I have a list around here somewhere, guess I'd better get on that!
totally forgot I posted this   I'm going a bit out of my mind, but my Christmas shopping is nearly done and I've ordered everything I can get online for the baby - now just to get a few more things after the bedrest ban is lifted :D   you both hanging in there??
I haven't been around much, it's been crazy, but now I'm on bedrest so I'll be around more Anyone else? How are you passing the time? How much longer do you have to go?
I'm 26 weeks and change, but I'm celebrating early Mine tend to be early, too, so I figure I"ve got maybe 12-13 more weeks. Watch this one go 42 weeks