or Connect

Posts by AndtheStars

Dropping in from outer space again.   Welcome to AngelKissed and Aslandess!   I have nothing to add to the convo at the moment except that I read this really great quote in the newspaper today and wanted to share.  It resonated with me because of my incessant need to worry about all the contingencies of a particular decision and also as a dovetail to the quote in my signature.   It is however, the exact opposite of the title of this thread and will not be great...
Hi All!   Dropping in from outer space to post.  I have been trying to follow along but this thread moves fast!    My DH has upgraded his adamant refusal to consider a 3rd child to a neutral stance.  This seems like a big difference to me but upon reflection, really means that the decision will be mine which it has been all along.  It also doesn't get me to the space that I want to be in when conceiving a 3rd child since if we are going to do this, I want it to be with...
Hi all!  Really, I'm just searching for two missing pieces, one from the school bus and one from the pig, but am willing to buy the whole set if I can get those two pieces.  So could be from any geographic area because the two pieces will easily fit in the mail. 
Just saw this...We use Manor Family Health in Millersville, Lancaster County.  Both my boys are delayed/selective and they have been fine with it.  I gave them a copy of the CDC catch-up immunization schedule and told them that I would be using it to create my own vacc schedule.  They gently prod me every time we go about what they're missing but never make a big deal about it.  They just hired a new part-time female doctor so they are accepting new patients.  Phone number...
I've been MIA but wanted to drop in to congratulate Chunklins and Seven!  Yay!   Writermama...I'm with you about being ambivalent lately about another.  DS will be 2 in June and while he is still nursing hardcore at night and I haven't gotten a solid 4 hours of sleep in years, it feels like I'm about to turn a corner and finally be able to sleep and consider having some goals and aspirations for myself that don't involve vacuuming and the dishes.  So why would I have...
writermama:  I laughed too   I keep thinking that May would be the perfect time to start too.  It would give me May, June, and July for my ideal baby spacing and birth time.  I really don't want to have a baby at the beginning of fall, knowing I will have to bundle, bundle bundle a newborn for the next 6-9 months.  I like the idea of a spring baby.  So maybe you can use that as motivation.  I wish that I had a hormone problem around O.  I think that I'm still nursing too...
Whew!  I'm going to have to be diligent if I want to keep up with you gals!   Mama2, I never heard moontime either but my cycle was always synched up to the moon.  I would ovulate on the full moon fairly regularly and both my boys were born within a few days of a full moon.  I would only admit it to you all but my cycle is NOT synched up with the full moon anymore and that makes me feel weird.  I feel like I won't be able to TTC until it's the same as it was when I...
I second the congrats to Seven about the decision to just see what happens.  There is so much relief is having a direction even if you don't know where it will lead.  Not having to worry/time intercourse makes it better too ;)   writermama, your DH does sound dreamy....  I bet you feel like a fertility goddess.  I'm a little bit jealous.   3lil, do you mind if I shorten your name?  Tell me now or I will run with it.  Fair warning.  I too am feeling so ambivalent.  It...
Hello All!    I'm jumping (back) into this thread.  It always seems like I start here, talk myself out of (or into) another child and then have to come back again when the baby fever hits.   I have two sons, 4.5 and 20 months.  Both were planned, conceived and born without a hitch.  My husband is adamant that we are done.  He says that he hates the first year, he never wanted to have more than two children and is deathly afraid of having a child with special needs.  He...
I was happy to stumble across this thread because I am kind of in the same place except that we are NOT TTC because of my husband and his fear of having a not 100% healthy child.  I didn't realize that it was so common for DH/SO's to be so worried about this.  My DH also keeps saying how he dislikes the first year of babyhood so much and he doesn't think that he can survive a third year like that.  I didn't think that our DS's first years were that bad and I do most of the...