or Connect

Posts by Paytonsmommy

Heather - Thanks for your response! The new LE backpack is actually convertible as well...may I ask what brand you have now? I do like the option of carrying it as a backpack OR shoulder bag.
I had the Lands End Diaper Bag w/my first child and LOVED it! I see they now have a backpack and was wondering if anyone had used it. I was thinking a backpack style diaper bag would be handy w/2 little ones. My only real concern is that it's a bit smaller. Thoughts?
Hi ladies - We had our 2nd u/s and Baby A's hb was strong at 140. We saw Baby B's heart, but it wasn't strong enough to measure and it's measuring almost a week behind. They told me 90% it won't make it. However, they'd told me I wouldn't see a heartbeat either....it's such a conflict of emotions. I'm obviously over the moon about one baby, but I really want the other one as well. I don't want to think too much about Baby B due to the low odds, but I don't want to...
Laura - So sorry dear...it's hard to read such good news and then have to share your own bad news. Take care of yourself! Kelly - You do have a long beta wait! Now you have more time to enjoy your PREGNANCY!!! Alexis - We got our "fur baby" after one of our failed attempts at baby #1 and it was the biggest help! Plus, our DD now is just crazy about him and I'm so glad she's growing up around a dog and not afraid. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know he's not...
Congrats Ratgrl!! There is a major streak going!!! Kelly, you're next!!!
CONGRATS NEW MAMA!!! Hopefully we've kicked off a string of good luck for everyone! How many days past transfer was your beta? I was 8 days past a 5 day transfer and my beta was 90....then tripled in 46 hours to 285 and I am pregnant with TWINS! Yours does sound quite high, but it of course depends on when you were tested. Also, I couldn't stop doing research on betas on everyone was pretty much in agreement that some with very high betas had singletons and lower...
Well, we had our u/s this morning and true to my gut feeling, there are 2 babies!! However, we only saw one heartbeat. At 5wks 6days, it's far from impossible that we'll see the 2nd heartbeat when we go back in another week, but now there's just one more thing to stress about in this whole IF deal!! I'm really trying to just focus on the joy that we have one heartbeat/baby for sure and not focus on the "twins" idea (yeah...right!). The nurse said the 2 sacs are...
Sticky Vibes to those of you in your 2WW!! MomtoA - Great news!! I'm just hanging out, waiting for our appt. on Wednesday and praying hard we see that heart beat! I'm feeling very bloated already and I'm guessing I'll be showing ALOT earlier this go round...with my DD I didn't even really show till 7 months. I'm pretty tall though. Dying to tell people...just my mom, dad and stepmom know as well as a couple friends in my Moms group who knew we were even doing...
5terre - MomtoA - I hope your therapist can help you make some emotional sense of all this IF crap! Laura & NewMama -sending sticky vibes your way! Ratgrl - looking forward to hearing about your wonderful fert. report! I'm just hanging out waiting for our appt. on the 17th. While I'm thrilled that our beta was so good after just 2 that we didn't have to have another one for 2 weeks, I guess it would be kind of nice to get the reassurance that things are...
New Mama - praying for your 3 embies to grow grow grow!! Ratgrl - We'll keep praying that the mucus problem gets taken care of. I know how hard it is to work and act "normal" through all of this. If, however, you do end up doing a FET, you must know that our wonderfully perfect 2-year old daughter was a snow baby! We had our 2nd beta today and it more than doubled from 90 to 285!! It's now 10dp 5dt. We go back in on the 17th for more bloodwork and u/s to...