or Connect

Posts by BeckyBird

I tend to believe people who used to work for these companies, instead of people who currently work for them. The folks who are currently employed wish to stay that way, and will not speak out. The former employees are free to tell the truth, and often do.   I wonder if this vaccine will prove to be a failure, and if people will even care? People who like vaccines tend to make excuses for them, even if they are harmful or ineffective (flu vax). With Gardasil, the...
This article will be used as a reason to vaccinate for herd immunity. If enough people vaccinate for chicken pox, then it will not spread to the immuno-suppressed. (or so they will claim)
Using Benadryl for springtime allergies, then driving while drowsy.    Talking, texting, eating, daydreaming, etc. while driving.   Using electricity, natural gas, plastic, batteries, or anything else that is harmful to the environment. This list could be a mile long, and would include everything we do/use/make/eat in modern life. Contributing to the destruction of the environment harms us all in a way. (Extreme, but true!)    If you take medication, then use the...
Vaccines are only capable of good reactions, but never bad ones!! It's logical, right?
She is precious! Congrats on the new addition to the family!
That, right there, just made my day!
Wow Ballerina, it sounds like you're doing a great job with your daughter. It will be alright if you don't have the Sodium Ascorbate this time. I wrote about it because many people claim it is easier on the stomach than regular Vitamin C. During illness, you will require higher doses, and the regular vitamin C is sometimes too acidic in large doses. Of course, if your daughter is drinking fresh juice with probiotics, that`will surely help! Easy ways to sneak in vinegar...
That's such a shame your friend can't plant corn. Where are all the environmentalist groups who should be fighting against this? The people most interested in GMOs are parents and others who are health conscious, but I haven't seen much outrage from environmentalists. I don't even consider the EPA to be an environmental group, so they don't count, and I don't consider the FDA to be a credible, trustworthy authority, so they don't count either. Like vaccines, the people who...
Hi Ballerina85. Sorry your daughter is sick! If you don't mind, I would like to make a few suggestions.   First, please don't let her eat or drink anything with processed sugar while she is sick. Get her to rest as much as possible. Look for a place that sells Sodium Ascorbate, a form of Vitamin C. I believe Whole Foods and other health stores should carry this. Even better, use a quality multivitamin. Do you have a juicer? You could make some juice from organic carrots,...
Add Candida overgrowth and Fluoridated water, and the children don't have a chance!   I saw this article on my FB today, and it is disturbing. People are eating chemicals these days. Chemicals are not natural, the body does not recognize them as nutrition, and they are treated as toxins in the body. We are not meant to consume these chemicals in any way. I loathe GMOs, and I find the denial is the same as it is with vaccines. "Studies do not show harm" they say, yet...