or Connect

Posts by BeckyBird

I saw this and laughed out loud!
Yes! I am a work at home mom, and the only time I can really get anything done is after the kids are asleep. This is when I enjoy listening to programs on the internet. Alan Watts is one of my favorites (along with Terence McKenna, if you really want to go on a trip!)   The concepts of polarity, paradoxes, yin and yang, etc are ideas I often think about. Alan Watts studied Eastern philosophies, and his lectures are very entertaining. Still, they do not fully explain...
Sorry you had to go to a funeral! I can relate to the funeral drama though. The last funeral I attended, the family got into a fight over the order of the cars following the hearse....one relative was so upset that she literally fell to the ground, crying and yelling. My son saw this and was so confused, because he had never seen an adult throw a fit!    At my grandmother's funeral, certain people were not allowed to attend until certain family members had left, so they...
Has anyone listened to the lectures given by Alan Watts?
Vaccines are so perfect, so it must be human error that made them fail!  Well here's the question of the day: Don't humans also manufacture vaccines? lol. They could be damaged goods before they hit the shelves. Stop blaming everything except the vaccines! Vaccines are not the elixir of the gods! So now the mumps are circulating.....have we heard any news about the whistleblowers and Merck? The pessimist in me predicts that these vaccine failures will result in new,...
Do they try to heal the gut once the antibiotics have wiped out everything? 
For the first year of our relationship, I did not fart in front of DH. That all changed the night I ate 3 bowls of chili........
40. Dr. Gerhard Buchwald
I tend to believe people who used to work for these companies, instead of people who currently work for them. The folks who are currently employed wish to stay that way, and will not speak out. The former employees are free to tell the truth, and often do.   I wonder if this vaccine will prove to be a failure, and if people will even care? People who like vaccines tend to make excuses for them, even if they are harmful or ineffective (flu vax). With Gardasil, the...
This article will be used as a reason to vaccinate for herd immunity. If enough people vaccinate for chicken pox, then it will not spread to the immuno-suppressed. (or so they will claim)