or Connect

Posts by BeckyBird

Your link was about doctors losing money, not pharmaceutical companies.   It would be nice if people exercised more, but as long as they continue to eat toxic crap food, they will be at risk. The food in the US is horrendous--full of pesticides, artificial dyes and ingredients, chemicals, devoid of nutrients, etc. Common modern wheat contains much more gluten than before, and many people are sensitive and suffer from this alone! We are in a sad situation, the American...
Lol!!! I know what you mean!
Do you have a source for this? If this is true, why do you think they still make vaccines at a loss?
Crazyms, sorry to hear about this! I read a book a while back, and there was a story of a boy who wouldn't grow. You can find a sample here at Amazon.com......preview the chapter beginning at page 103. http://www.amazon.com/Whats-Eating-Your-Child-Connection/dp/0761161198/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391292296&sr=8-1&keywords=whats+eating+your+child#reader_0761161198   If there is a nutritional solution to your daughter's problem, you will probably not find help using most...
Her ilk? Does he mean everyone who believes their children were harmed by vaccines??I don't think all doctors who vaccinate are horrible, I just think they really believe what they are told, and think they are helping humanity. They have good intentions, and are unaware of the possible harm they are causing in certain patients. These people are not deliberately trying to harm others, and it is ridiculous to assume this is what we think. How many doctors administered...
Wow Meganlauriana, what a tough situation! I'm so sorry for you, your DH, and the baby too. I think my DH would also be upset if/when our kids contract a VAD  (vaccine-available-disease) because I'm the one who made the decision.   I agree with everyone here. Sodium ascorbate is great, but when you are giving the baby the first few doses, I would not give him a huge dose at first. Maybe space out the doses in the beginning, even some every hour. Once, I took way too much...
I forgot about our anniversary last year DH reminded me, and I felt so awful! In my defense, we were in the process of buying a house and I was distracted!
My son is in 5th grade, and we just submitted his exemption forms. He was fully vaccinated when he entered the school in kindergarten, and they had not asked me for anything since then. They were updating his file, and wanted his shot records. I told them I would be claiming a religious exemption. I printed a standard religious exemption letter, signed it, scanned it, and emailed it to the office. I guess it was accepted, because they never said anything else about it. I...
Birding is awesome!!   For $400, I think DH and I would buy a small greenhouse kit. We like gardening together :)  
Yes! This is the main problem I have with the vaccine studies. I have little to no faith in the industry and their studies.