or Connect

Posts by BeckyBird

Mirzam, your da Vinci quote is spot on!How many times throughout history were the authorities incorrect or mistaken? I firmly believe they are mistaken about the safety of Thimerosal, and there is plenty of evidence if you just look! One day they will change their position (as is the case with Fluoride, slowly but surely) and where will that leave the millions of dedicated followers who believed their assurance that Thimerosal was safe? You may consider the current...
 If you vaccinate, you should probably watch this video. It is nice to trust the decisions and recommendations from the CDC and other health officials, but maybe you should have all the necessary info first. Here is a man who actually consulted for the government, and recommended against the use of Thimerosal. Why did they ignore him? Find out!  Notice how people reveal the truth after they retire? You cannot be fired if you are retired! Coming out with the truth while...
Think it's a good idea to receive a thimerosal-laden flu vaccine while pregnant? Not so fast......you might want to research the issue for yourself, and decide if this is the best decision for you and your unborn child. You are free to consider the recommendations from the CDC, but understand that the decision is ultimately yours to make. There is evidence that prenatal exposure to Thimerosal could cause changes in the...
Socially responsible families??  Did you know in the early 1900's, it was considered socially irresponsible for certain people to procreate?    Humans have certain behavior patterns that do not really change. This is why history repeats itself. Humans are probably the most studied animal on Earth, and those who know about human behavior are actively using this knowledge. It is always socially acceptable to gang up on certain minority groups. It was once socially...
Ha, so true!!! They are SOooooOoo worried about people getting scammed by alternative medicine, but somehow western medicine is of no concern. Ummmm, newsflash: it is ok to question ALL  forms of medicine! I question alternative as well as conventional!! Are they really so comforted by the fact that the majority believes in western medicine? If most people believe in something, I naturally question it!! You know the saying, "Just because everyone is doing it, doesn't make...
http://vactruth.com/2012/11/30/2011-billions-vaccine-manufacturers/   Why would any pharma company want to research vaccines? They all want to close the book on the issue, which is why there is such a massive pro vaccine propaganda movement. While the vaccine market might only amount to 10% of sales, this does not mean that vaccines are unimportant. On the contrary, vaccine sales are important to all major pharma companies. If vaccines are found to be harmful, then ALL...
Wow, Dorit has completely taken over the comments on Kristin's Facebook page. How on earth does she find the time?
Logging on FB now to send her some "likes".......   It would be great if it became trendy to question vaccines. Once enough "cool" stars begin to speak out, then the groupies will follow. I truly hope the slanderous media propaganda backfires. 
Both of you are incorrect. Pharmaceutical companies make vaccines at a loss, because they are trying to help humanity. They are the most upstanding, moral companies in the entire world, and want to stop the spread of disease at the risk of losing profits. They would be so happy if everyone in the world got better and did not need drugs, because then they could finally go out of business.   Please do not ever disrespect the great, noble pharmaceutical companies!
I agree with his statement. No debate from me!   Fast forward 10 years into the future. "Facts" about our current vaccines will probably be different by then.  I guess we are just supposed to trust in the most up-to-date medical information available at any given time. When the authorities tell us we must believe in a new truth, then we shall. When that truth changes, we shall shift our beliefs to the  new truth.    Truth in medicine is rarely set in stone, yet if you...