or Connect

Posts by BeckyBird

I agree with his statement. No debate from me!   Fast forward 10 years into the future. "Facts" about our current vaccines will probably be different by then.  I guess we are just supposed to trust in the most up-to-date medical information available at any given time. When the authorities tell us we must believe in a new truth, then we shall. When that truth changes, we shall shift our beliefs to the  new truth.    Truth in medicine is rarely set in stone, yet if you...
One more question--what is the magic number of people there should be in a study that you (or SkepticalRaptor) would find acceptable? 500 people? 2789? 10,376?
Also, are you suggesting we believe your pediatrician, Teacozy, but not Sassyfirechick's?  If a pediatrician cannot identify and report a vaccine reaction, then who can? Do you see how your line of thinking is exactly what we complain about on the forum? Who, in your opinion, is qualified to recognize and report reactions?
Why do they call themselves skeptics, when they all seem to fully, without question, support the current mainstream positions? Where is the skepticism? It seems to be reserved only for the alternative positions.
Joel Lord, where have you been all my life? I will read more from him, for sure!   Walking away is important, but it is also important to inform others. I try to share any natural remedies that have worked for me. (Most recently, I encouraged a relative to try a coffee enema, and now she is talking about purchasing a kit to do more!!) Walking away from the allopathic religion, and actually using alternatives that work, is what we need to do!   I'll be back later to...
No, it couldn't be........or could it? Why could this not be true? Is it really so impossible? The suppression of cures and information is harmful, and sadly, intentional.
Are they really so threatened by the tiny percentage of the no/selective/delayed vaxxers?  The provax campaign continues to grow each and every year, and I'm wondering why?     I don't think many people trust in authority figures of modern day--from our leaders, public officials, medical organizations, etc. Everyone has a problem with something, right? There are many people who are unhappy with the way things are in this country. So, we have the medical authorities...
Were they talking about Eisenstien's practice in Chicago? If so, then why not compare the health of those patients versus the health of fully vaccinated patients? How is comparing them unethical, when the children are already unvaccinated? I understand the difficulty of a double blind study, because I would not want my child to be given the vaccine, and I'm sure other parents would not want the placebo. So, the next logical solution would be to find the most healthy...
Why should we vaccinate for polio now, today, 2014? Because there is a risk to each individual, or because people don't want polio to return? The answer: So polio won't return. Take the vaccine as a preventative for the masses, not the individual. This reasoning is more about taking personal risks to protect the herd. Taking risks--however small you think they are--for the greater good. Taking risks for others, and not necessarily because of the imminent threat of the...
What a disaster for you! I can only imagine how you must feel!   Actually, I have been in a similar situation. Several years ago, we tried to buy a house. The owner had passed away, and his siblings were selling it. Our bid was accepted, and we entered into a contract. We paid the earnest money and everything, and were proceeding with the loan paperwork. Out of the blue, a lady came forward and claimed she had a contract on the house first. We had no knowledge of this...