or Connect

Posts by ladyleah

EDD: 11/27 I predict the baby will be born: 12/1 (DH says 12/2) Actual birth date:12/9 I predict my labor will last: 16 hours in total It actually lasted:20.5 hours in total U/S showed a (if you had one): boy I predict the baby will be a: boy The baby is a:Boy- but we knew that from the ultrasounds! I predict the babies weight and length will be: 7 lbs 8oz, 20 in long Actual weight and length:7lbs, 4oz, 20 inches long Possible names: It's a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tattooed Hand Would it be acceptable for that same barista to ask an overweight woman if her doctor thought it was a great idea for her to have a brownie? Why do pregnancy women become public property when I can't lecture a woman for eating processed foodor some such. You go girl! I feel the same way...... I think I would have been so shocked I probably would have said "excussssssssse me?" And then I probably would...
I tested GBS negative!!! No IV or Hep Lock when getting to the hospital, and now a clear path to giving birth in the tub as well!!! I am SO EXCITED about this!!!!! PS- I am loving the daily reports on all of our new babies!!!!
I was wondering as well....I have "measured small" throughout the entire pregnancy---(and yes, am sick of everyone around exclaiming "you bareeeeely loook pregnant!!!" all the time! lolol)-- and have been sent for u/s because of this....and the baby is always growing at a great rate and everything looks a-ok. (plus I have gained 24 lbs. so far-- so I am right on track to). Maybe I just have a longer pelvis (although I am only 5'6") and the combo of that and carrying him...
How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear your story!
Actually- I have noticed something similar for over a week. I am just not as hungry as before, and nothing really sounds great to eat (and I LOVE food!). Of course, I am still eating normally--- but it just isn't as enjoyable for some weird reason! And I don't have heartburn, or nausea, or any stomach related pressue (baby is hanging out pretty low)-- so it isn't one of those problems. It's just weird though!!!!
Ladies-- I can't thank you all enough (and thanks to anyone who posts in the future!)....even though (some of) you think your comments are not helpful-- they are all helpful to me! I am hoping that this is the start of my body getting ready....again, I can deal with this sensation for weeks....but I am hoping, hoping that he doesn't show up too soon-- at least for another week or so! (I want to get to 37 weeks, of course!) Keep the reports coming as time goes on--...
This is so weird....I am not due until 11/27, but I started getting the sensation tonight of the "weird sensation" I felt just before my (very severe) period cramps began. These are not cramps, and not BH cx-- but just an uncomfortable sensation in my pelvis/back. Again, very familiar--- the exact sensation I used to have about 12 hours before my period started (and the really bad cramps showed up). I am a first time mom-- so, should I be worried that I am going to...
Crashing from Nov....since I think my little one won't show up until Dec.! (EDD: 11/27) I agree that this is an extremely annoying thing. I am 36 weeks and 1 day, and I still go to pilates, to spin classes, go hiking, carry in groceries and other items like the vacuum (and Dyson's are heavy!) up and down the stairs...etc. etc. I feel wonderful, and have had an easy (other then being b!tchy from hormones), pain free pregnancy-- my midwife group has always told me to...
Sorry to chime in with no advice- and just lots of head nodding... I have been feeling like a HUGE B!TCH the last week (I am 36 weeks and 1 day)....and my DH and dog are suffering. Honestly, most of the time my DH hasn't done a thing wrong, I am just irritated, and he is the closest person to receive my wrath...lololol The dog has been whining non-stop-- which is normal for a rainy day-- but today I explained to her, quietly, that if she didn't stop whining I was...