or Connect

Posts by ladyleah

So exciting!!!!!
I SO hear you! My leave starts next Wed. (EDD: 11/27) and I can't wait, because my heart and head is just not "here" right now! I could work longer, as I feel physically great--but I am just too distracted with everything to work in the focused manner that I usually do. In fact, I was on this board 3 times today at work (and am still at work now!!!), when I should/could have been accomplishing other work related things! It's not that I won't get my "to do" task...
I am sorry you are struggling-- it's tough being in this spot. There has been great feedback here, and I agree that getting the TCOYF book, as well as Randine Lewis's The Infertility Cure (its and acupuncture, diet, herb book). I have had a lifelong hx of GYN issues (a "mild" PCOS dx and Endometriosis Dx as well). I have never been regular, and had surgery in Sept. 2008 to remove a huge cyst (not an ovarian/endometrial one) from behind my uterus that was causing me...
Congrats! (LOVE the name btw.....LOLOLOL)
I have had about a 1/2 cup of coffee per day for most days during my pregnancy. I don't drink pop/soda or anything else with caf.-- but I do eat dark chocolate whenever I wish (which is often!). I am 35 weeks now, and have had a wonderful, peaceful, physically comfortable pregnancy thus far== so it seems to be working for me! baby to all!
Ah yes--- very exciting to think out! (and I see that we are all similar!) 1. Cracking an amazing bottle of vino with my husband (we have a special one waiting for us when I am able to fully imbibe!) 2. Sleeping fully on my back... 3. Removing the Snoogle from my bed... 4. Not peeing 8-10 times per night. 5. Eating raw fish and rare steaks with wild abandon....(now eating only occasional raw salmon, and my steaks medium rare....lolol) 6. Not worrying about...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lillypop what?! we were trying to make the baby come out!!! DH is impatient and was ready to meet our DC, and I was huge and horny, and we knew it was the last time for at least 6 weeks that we'd get to DTD. So we did it to the grandest proportion. Now that's what i'm talking about!!! You GO girl!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/15...ef=mpstoryview Amazing.......
Congrats!!!!!!!!
Thanks ladies...I asked because several members who posted on the big RRL thread cited that they immediately felt tightening after drinking the tea. Since I have never felt that sensation after drinking the tea, I thought I would put my question "out there." It's nice to know that others do not have that reaction as well. Just to clarify, because of the work that I do-- I use the Yoga Tea Organic Women's RRL Tea bags and NOT loose, bulk tea (I think it has 1,800 mg of...