or Connect

Posts by ladyleah

Thank you both for the feedback... Nope, I haven't been charting, or using any kits yet. Going to pick some kits up tomorrow.   When TTC my son, I had no luck in charting temps. I did it faithfully for 6 months, and never got a clear pattern indicating ovulation. I actually ovulated on DAY 42 (yep- you read that right--confirmed by a test kit, not temps!) when I got pregnant with my son, so my cycles were all over the place when I last got pregnant- although the...
Hi Mammas, My DS is now 19 months and nurses about 3 times a day, morning, night, and before naps. He has been sttn for about 10 hours since 13 months. My issue is that my period has not returned. Although many say I should feel lucky, lol, I am 36 and would like to get" normal" so that we can start ttc in the fall. I know you can ovulate without your actual period returning, but hormonally I feel like a complete distaster (pretty much feel like I have pmdd all the time!...
Bumping this back up....because I think its a fun topic and poll! :)
Hi Mammas!   My kiddo has always usually had a bit of gum bleeding before a tooth pokes through- but I have never noticed much bleeding once they already broke the surface.   However, today my little guy was reallllllly cranky, drooling, and clearly not his happy self. I thought maybe it was just the bottom canines working their way in (he has all his teeth except the last 4 molars, and two bottom canines)- but when I brushed his teeth tonight his gums started...
I don't mind at all!!!   I think there are many women who would be interested in this topic....from what I have read on other boards!
Thank you so much- we really appreciate the feedback!
Ok- not at the same time, thank goodness!!!   Two quick questions-   1. My 17 month old uses a paci at only for sleep: nighttime, and during his nap (he leaves in the the bed when he wakes up). He has never had an ear infection- and still nurses a few times a day, but it does appear to be messing with his baby teeth as far as his top and bottom middle two teeth and more forward then the others. The research I have read cites that it doesn't matter with the baby...
Greetings! Thank you so much for taking questions on this forum.   My question is- my DS is 17 months old and nurses about 3 or  4 times per 24 hour period (and we are not planning to wean at this time). I have still not gotten my first period yet. While I know that going without cycles for quite sometime is beneficial in many areas such as cancer, I am interested in getting my cycle back for a number of reasons at this time.   So, I have heard of vitex, and I...
Dr. Sears,   Just a short post to THANK YOU so much for joining this forum and answering questions. Your insight is greatly appreciated! Your book has been so helpful to my husband and I regarding vax choices that we have made.   You were gracious enough to answer a question regarding my son a year ago on your website, but I stopped going to the forum portion of the site because you have a bunch of Dr. Wannabes (some working for Big Pharma, I suspect?) clogging...
Congrats to you! How wonderful! We also had a realllly rough start- and now are 16 months and still nursing strong. You can do it!!!!!