or Connect

Posts by Cutie Patootie

Cutie Patootie, August 23, 11:35am - baby girl, Clementine Nichola. Born in hospital, vaginal frank breech at 36.6 weeks. 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20.5 inches long. EDD - Sept. 14th
Only my first out of 5 babies had the Vit K shot. He was a vacuum birth, so was traumatic. He ended up with terrible jaundice, and was the only jaundice baby I've had. We choose not to get the vit K, unless the birth has been traumatic. Although, they give us the brain bleed scare talk with each baby born in hospital. I do not like the association Vit K shot has with leukemia. I also cannot fathom that every baby is born lacking what they need, so this needs to be...
Congratulations! Yay for being able to go right home!
They are amazingly gorgeous!  So happy for you.  Congratulations!
Congratulations!  She's so beautiful and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Violet. 
Thank you so much.  I cried when the ob said she would do it. We did not know she was breech.  My midwife checked me when I got to the hospital because she could not figure out how baby was lying from feeling.  I was 4cm and breech.  I said, "how can you tell?"  She said, "I feel a butt.  LOL"   I was instantly devastated, but thought to haggle them to see if she might turn last minute, which wasn't going to happen because she was already on her way down and out, but...
Congratulations!  That's some serious sucking!  Smooth nursing vibes coming your way.  
Thank you! Actually, it was the ob that delivered her. Midwives are not allowed to here. My midwife checked me when I arrived and found 4cm and a butt. LOL She consulted the OB, and she said to let me labor and she would deliver. I cried. I was so happy.
Our little Clementine Nichola was born on Friday, August 23rd at 36 weeks and 6 days. We came home from our 12 day camping trip with the kids on Thursday evening. Went to bed around midnight, rolled over to my other side at around 6am, on Friday morning, and my water completely broke. An unbelievable amount! Met my midwife at the hospital around 9am and Clementine was born, vaginal frank breech, at 11:35am! She is 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long.
Teva Mush Wedge Flip-flops.  I have 4 different colors.  I am also afraid my pregnant brain will look down at the grocery store and find I am wearing one black and one purple.  LOL