or Connect

Posts by HappilyEvrAfter

Hmmm, interesting point.   Yes, it's a new driver. It used to be the gym coach that drove them (kind of an old school "crusty" guy - the "you'll run 100 laps if I see you talking" kind of guy) and now it's a middle-aged woman who I don't know overly well. I hadn't considered that, but it might just be that last year the Coach kept them under tighter "lock and key".   There is actually a special needs bus this year which might be an option. Thanks for that...
Hello all! Coming out of lurkdom to ask for some advice...   I have a spirited 7yo who's in first grade and is having trouble on the school bus. He's not new to the school bus or to this school, but he's having a really hard time controlling himself lately.   It started the first week of school when the principal called to tell me that my son wouldn't stay sitting down. So, I talked to my son and we discussed the dangers of distracting the bus driver and all...
I'm a couple of pages away from finishing Lover Eternal and I'l alredy in love with these books. From the little hint of Z's story she's gives in LE it makes me excited to read his story.   I can see the formula in them and don't really enjoy being ripped away from the sex...erm, romance...to read about the lessers (Lol), but I like these books alot. :-) But I do like how she continues the storyline in the backgroud while we're getting to know each brother through...
So, I have tons of free time this summer so I started reading the Night Huntress series. I'm finished with the most recent one and I'm in a bit of mourning. Lol.   To dispel some of that I hooked up HBO to catch back up with True Blood. I only watched the first season because that's the only book I've read. And I've only read the first book because I read it after finishing the Twilight series last summer and was still in the "Edward fog" and it just didn't do...
So glad I came across this thread! I'm in the middle of the Night Huntress series now and was already lamenting being finished with it! Now I have something else to look forward to!!  
Found this thread quite by accident and now I'm going to sleep way past my bedtime because I just HAD to watch all four episodes.   That was really good!!! So glad you originally posted this thread!! THANKS!!!!
OMG. I needed to read this thread today so I could laugh....becuase I work with one of these people.   When this person first came to work here we were all buddy-buddy cause he's actually a really funny guy when his satire is used for good. BUT..OMG...it's ended up being unbearble. He's one of those people that has to know what's going on in every section at work and HAS to be the first one to tell the rest of the office what's new in someone's life.   I'm at...
Quote: Originally Posted by Strong Mama Lately its my teen sons ringtone " Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard, when we drink we do it right gettin slizzard" ..........................LIKE A G6. Yeah. So wantin to hide that phone. At least I like THAT song! I'd trade that for Justin Beiber any day!!
Quote: Originally Posted by cocoanib Never. I don't like the way they treat my nails. I've tried several places. I get a pedi every now and again though. Few times per week. usually in my car from or to work. HODY have long phone conversations.(Like more than 30min.)? Once every 6 months, maybe. HODY check Facebook in a day?
We were the ones ToT, but I did notice that 99% of the houses were giving out more than one of what they had. If it was a house where the kids were let to reach in on their own (or the bowl was left on the porch of an unattended house) then we'd only take one. We did have a couple houses where the kids were encouraged to take a bigger handfuls, but most people were doing the handing out. The candy was mostly the fun size of all different candy bars and skittles...