or Connect

Posts by HappilyEvrAfter

Def agree that it is seriously dependant on the child's sensativity. Mine is 4.10 and LOVES all the HP movies. In fact, he prefers anything with fantasy or an "eerie" theme. He has never gotten spooked or had nightmares with any of it. He's extremely facinated by ghosts...both real and portrayed in movies. Halloween is a hoot. But he knows that these things are images on the screen and I do really think he understands that. It's too early to tell if he'll ever get...
I wish this had gotten fully finished and published....I think there might be some converts from Team Jacob cause of this! It gives so much insight to all the little quirks of Twilight...could you imagine a mirror book for each of the series?!? Although, SM is right...I don't know if I'd want to read the one for New Moon. Thanks again for the help! ETA: I can email to anyone that wants it too! Just let me know...
::swoon:: I already 100 pages in...love it. I'm gonna have to watch the movie again...several times, I'm sure. Wish it was longer. :
I can't WAIT to read this....I'm already sad it's going to be so short. Edward makes my heart flutter....book version and RP. I'm too old to feel this "lovesick". Lol.
We do a lot of road trips and thankfully mine is pretty good in the car...some things we do have alreadly been mentioned... ..but I second the digital camera. It kept him busy for 5 hours (rechargable battery + car charger) and some of the pics actually came out pretty good towards the end. A plus was that I finally got to be in some of our vaca pics! Lol. I'm always the one taking them. - Dvd player is helpful is your ok with that. We do redbox movies so we can...
Quote: Originally Posted by Polliwog The what? Lol. That's what they've been taught to call their vagina. They're sensative girls. When they stay in the water too long with soaps the get red rashes in that area.
Good post by robinchap1. All those things were a great help from a friend of mine while I was going through my divorce and induction into single motherhood. Another thing she did for me was to draw me out/in to a "hobby". She knew I was a reader and so offered some books to me as an escape, but then would get discussions going with me about them. It was an awesome distraction without alot of pulling on her part. Whatever diversion/support you can offer without...
I read here somehwere that the link provides the first 12 chapters...anyone know for sure?
Guess I'll have to take a deep breath and try this one again... I've gotten halfway through the first chapter and always get distracted by something else... Does the whole book require 100% attention like the first chunk of pages? I love classics, but this one is daunting from what I've read so far...
I gots a favor to ask the Twilighters!! I don't' have a computer at home and the computer at work has the SM websight blocked from viewing...is there anyone that would be willing to email a copy of Midnight Sun if I PM'd them my email addy?!?! Is that even possible? Can it be downloaded and emailed?!? I REALLY want to read it, but don't have any other access to it. Surely you understand my obsession!?!?