or Connect

Posts by HappilyEvrAfter

Quote: Originally Posted by sunanthem IT's about $2.52 here, at my cheap station where I get mine, it's $2.47 right now. It's jumped a bunch here in the last few weeks. Same here....MS.
Normally I would say that I am very "anti-lick cleaning", but when dieting I could very easily be swayed to clean chocolate from the kiddo's fingers by licking...assuming I actually witness the mess in the making, otherwise I would be highly skeptical and wouldn't go near it without soap
Mine likes catsup on apple slices.
Quote: Originally Posted by bestjob "I feel better after I curse under my breath." I believe that is the only real solution. : times, like, a thousand! Then one day I had an EPIPHANY! "Hey, this is free craft material!" I put a jar by the front door where we take our shoes off and just dump his shoes before they go on the shelf. VOILA! Free sand art material! Now I can get excited about the daily shoe dumping!! : Now, the dirty,...
It doesn't really matter...both parents have to sign anyway, as far as I know. If you aren't together then there's a form you can send to the other parent, have them sign it and you send it in with the passport application. We just recently did this. There's also a provision for when you can't get in contact with the other parent or if they refuse to sign. All the form and instructions are on the official passport page. Sorry, don't have the direct link, but you...
Wow, I'm in trouble cause *I* regularly climb the slide when were at the park. I don't overly restrict at the park, but I def. teach awareness of others and having to live around the rules of others. I'm another mom who doesn't appreicate having the kiddo stopped from doing something when I'm blatently watching him. I respect other's family space, I would appreicate the same space. (even though I've had my heart in my throat a couple of times too) ...and the...
When my 4 yo get's fustrated he says (or yells, Lol) "Momma, I need you." instead of throwing a tantrum. It gives me a sense that he knows I'll answer that call no matter what and always, always be there for him. This is the one thing I've wanted him to know since the day he was born. I was crying one night from a particulary hard day, he took my chin in his two little hands and said, "Momma, it will all be awrigth cause we love each other." And then I started crying...
We live in an area that is rampant with aggressive flies. They get in the house no matter what anyone does...it's just part of living here. No biggie. What I'm worried about is that our dog is a born fly catcher. He's totally great about it..I haven't had to buy any other type of fly getter-ridder at all this year!! AND it keeps his occupied. Lol. What I AM worried about is whether this is bad for him or not. I searched the internet, but I can't find sufficient...
I get by with spending about $175 most of the time for me and the DS4(sometimes I can get away with $150) each month. Including fruits, veggies, and meats. I shop at a military commissary though so that might make a difference. I went down to price compare some of the things I buy at WalMart and about had a heart attack! The prices were sooo much higher! AACK!
My DS has been eating whole apples since he was really young...proabably just before 2. I got chastied at a store for letting him much on a whole apple at 2ish, but the only time we've had an "emergency" was on a peeled and sliced apple. Go figure. I think it highly depends on the kiddo. Mine was always a really good chewer and started solids early too.