or Connect

Posts by amethyst08

any response yet?? I too am buying it, from Pricerite... Would love to know more about it.
My 13 month old is currently drinking raw organic grass fed cow's milk in his bottle/transitional sippy cup. Here's our current schedule. Sometimes he does not finish his milk, sometimes he sucks it down. He gets a bottle first thing in the morning, then breakfast, then a transitional sippy cup later in the morning, then lunch, then a transitional sippy cup before his nap, then dinner, then a transitional sippy cup before bed. He also gets a dream feed bottle at 10PM....
We weren't a multiple, but I wanted to add that I had an epidural for my son's delivery and was able to follow my body rhythms. Actually, to make a long story short, there was no doctor or midwife in the room when it was time to push (just a nurse) and I was able to get up and turn around on the bed into a squatting position. Not only was I on my knees I was guiding my son down the birth canal myself. So, I'm sure there are cons to epidurals, but not only did I have the...
I have a healthy, normal 9 month old boy. He breastfed for the first 7.5 months, now is on formula and eats a Nourishing Traditions-style diet. We have well-water with a brine tank and reverse osmosis tanks. We are on an alternative vaccination schedule (Dr. Sears). Why won't the Doctor leave my healthy kid in peace??? Now they want to pull 2cc's of blood to check lead and iron levels. They want me to give him multivitamins with flouride. I get questioned like a...
Kudos to you for not verbally dismantling them!!!! I think it's a wonderful idea to spend time with them without the kids... Wow... I hope you have someone you can talk to and process this with. Do you have a counselor or pastor that you can work through this with? Also, you did a good job of writing it all down - keep a copy and use it process through the weekend with a counselor... I'm sure you feel like you were run over by the truck after this experience, I'd...
Amazing how entitled people feel to have an opinion. We have one, and we get so many comments when we tell people we're only having one...
oh boy, i remember the days of a dog in a third floor walk up apartment! i loved the company (lived alone), but dreaded the rainy, snowy nasty days... my only suggestion would be to consider a mixed breed. unless you are getting a purebred from an incredibly reputable ($$$$) breeder, in my experience mixed breeds can be quieter, more obedient, and all around more relaxed dogs. don't flame me - i have one of both now, and have had many dogs over the years. i'm not...
holly, we struggled as well with the question of vaccination pro/con. initially, we could only find inflammatory information on both sides of the issue. our decision was to hold off on vaccinations until we had peace about whatever decision we were going to make. while we waited, we were very very careful about where we took our ds and i was careful to keep up with 100% breastfeeding. we did not expose him to other children much at all, and would not take him out around...
Central PA (near Williamsport) all raw, organic, grassfed: milk 4.00 gallon butter 5.00 lb yogurt 2.25 quart hard cheeses 4.50 lb i get 1.75 doz for free range brown eggs
Big hugs... I'll say prayers for you and baby.