or Connect

Posts by meco

I am not sure I understand either. Are you worried about dating him while still married? Or the speed of the relationship? Regardless of how you feel, you can still take it slow. I totally hear where you are coming from, and I know it exists and I don't doubt it. But with kids involved, I think it makes sense to take it slowly. Six weeks is still very soon, and you are still getting to know one another. And it matters more now because you have kids. It's a wonderful...
I find the type of carrier needed can change over time and as the baby goes through different developmental stages. She might prefer to be on your front or back and have a different view of the world. Also, there is a period where most babes want a lot of time out of arms and time to explore, and they become less of a fan of a carrier as they test out their new skills and abilities. I used a woven wrap until my son was 5 (naps and pedestrians). I could still use it, but...
You are not being silly. It's a common worry. But your baby is fine. One thing to remember is that you or the carrying adult's breathing movement regulates the baby's. Also, the moby is a more breathable fabric. But to soothe your worries, make sure your baby's breathing is not obstructed and you can just check on your babe periodically. Upright is the best position to carry a baby. Also, as your baby gets older, you will likely begin to feel more comfortable. Also,...
Check out Wear Your Baby: The Mamatoto Project http://wearyourbaby.com/ Also check out the Sling Station's videos: http://www.theslingstation.com/inst-wraps.html Wraps tend to have more of a learning curve. Practicing helps your technique. And ask questions about issues and to troubleshoot.
I do the three times the length as well, and it generally works well. Although, inevitably you will lose some yarn. And then you can just use it to stuff or for some other crafty project.
I second LLL. Or any other parenting group--API, Holistic Moms or any local parenting group in your area. If you attend a religious institution, you can ask if they need any help. Or your local community garden, community center, girls and boys club or library. You could also consider a nursing home or visiting a homebound senior. You could peruse Craigslist for opportunities to volunteer from home or google to find organizations that could use your skills from home. Or...
I love Badger Balm Evolving Balm. It's great for everything including hands. I also love Ahava foot cream for my hands and super dry skin. Kiss My Face is another favorite.
Nice work. I love the boots too. Those are great.
Quote: Originally Posted by CarrieCo http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...6e&id=20703676 Here's a pic of me wearing one baby in the sling and holding the other baby! LOL I call it double decker babies! This made me smile. And shows what an incredibly useful tool a sling (or a piece of fabric) is.
AM, I have to admit the picture of you burning calendars and ordering DVDs makes me smile. And we have to get you on google calendars. Then you can burn the paper calendar and all the important information is still around. Quote: Originally Posted by Mumof3Nic Seems everyone is glad to see 2009 go... I know my family is. Here's to 2010 being a much better year all around Right? 2009 seemed like a bad year for everyone. And I am no...