or Connect

Posts by HeatherRenee

Quote: Originally Posted by justmama I had an essure done just over a month ago and I'm extremely happy with it. I went in at 6:30am and was the first scheduled procedure of the day at 8:30. They wheeled me into the or after the versed was injected in my IV and all I remember was them breaking down the table and securing my arms and I woke up an hour later in recovery. Supposedly I was awake and versed makes you forget. But for all I know, I was...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dea Okay so I know I'm not supposed to want to induce labour, but golly, I'm thisclose to sending Adam out to buy me buckets and buckets of castor oil! I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Trixie! You could try out your new pump Birthing centers have mother pump to get their contractions going. Might not work, but hey.. if it does you're on your way!
After three boys, I'm convinced that NOTHING works LOL We tried EVERYTHING for a girl the second time, and it was a boy... same with our third. Followed the girl diet (which, I LOVE milk, so drinking what I needed was no problem). BDed when all the "experts" told us to, took supplements to change the PH balance to favor a girl. We have all boys LOL! I think nature will give you what it gives you. But, it is kinda fun trying Good luck everyone!!!
MOST boys usually don't potty train until age 3 anyway.. so don't feel as if you messed up. Lots of kids show interest early on, and then no longer want to do it. He's just not ready yet. He'll let ya know when. My two older boys both potty trained at 3 and it was like, one day they just decided to go on the potty.. no fighting or anything. it was great With my youngest, I'm not even going to push it.. I'll take my cue from him. Lots less headache that way LOL Good...
I'm sorry Dea, I didn't see your post about pumps!! I am a pumpaholic.. LOVE them, and have tried most. My favorite is the Ameda Purely Yours. I'm not sure what your price range is, but take a look at their site.. Ameda I found it was the most comfortable, and it actually got a lot more milk out then others I had tried. good luck hun!
My 4 year old has a list of things, but his big one is Hypersensitivity to touch. Christmas Eve I was NOT feeling well at all. I was sick beyond belief. While the rest of the family (we were visiting my mom and family) was in the living room talking and playing games, I was in the guest room thinking I was dying in the bed (I wasn't, but that's how it felt.. lol). IC came into the room, and curled up next to me. Then he lightly touch my face and told me he loved me and...
Awww!! All you mommas having babies is making me sooo jealous! Hubby and I have been trying since Sept with no luck.. maybe this year will be our year for another baby! Hoping to be here more now that the holidays are over. It was BUSY here! And AJ has been VERY clingy within the last couple months. like, he is wanting to be held all the time. I'm happy and sad.. happy cause I love my little guy, but sad cause I realize he is growing up too fast! I caught him in...
Sorry I haven't been around.. we didn't have any Internet for awhile. Not too much has changed with us. My oldest, RW is now in Tae Kwon Do, and has already moved up to a yellow belt (he's only been going for a month and a half). He did awesome on his spar and test. ~Proud Momma~ It's a great sport for him, because of the OCD. He doesn't get dirty, and everything is structured. It's perfect! Not too much going on with my middle son, IC. He's just been my helper...
Wondering if you had any luck? I'm not on here as much as facebook so I missed your sale. Hopefully you had a good turn out.
Quote: Originally Posted by lovetobemama When do you moms with older kids find time to post?? Ever since Ben stopped napping this summer, I can never get a free minute to myself in the day, and the evenings are always full Seriously, how am I supposed to manage this? Very Rarely.. which is why this is my first post for the month! LOL Sarah Lynne! I'm so sorry about the horrible week you've had! I can say that we've been there, and it...