or Connect

Posts by Morgraine

Taking Charge of Your Fertility explains it beautifully. 80% chance. Have fun and I know what you mean. I have two sons and would love to experience the lessons a daughter would bring!~
I concure. If you've had a Vag Birth your cervix will feel like a line.
I had a IUD (Mirena) between kids. I personally would not recommend one between children until you are pretty sure (but not quite ready to make it permenant) that you have completed your family. I wanted mine out (it was time sensitive for conception) and it was displaced. I had to see a gyni who, after digging around for 20 minutes, said it was going to have to come out under anesthesia! I said, I don't care how painful it is . . . get it out now!! LOL Although while...
ok . . . Dh is away. Spent last night (night 5 with 3 yo vomitting) and the 9 month old is stuffed up so badly he can't nurse and will only sleep with me sitting in a chair barely. But I am managing . . . everything in fine. The babe is up at 6:00 - 9:00 roles around and he needs his nap and has been cranky for at least 21/2 hours. So I get the 3yo all set up. Books, games, snacks, and I tell him quiet, if you really really need something creep up stairs really quietly and...
that is heavy luvmy2boys. I agree, it is good to get it out. You have to name it to change it. I guess it really depends on finacial situations. I mean ideally you could have a mother's helper . . . but who can afford that! My family is also very isolated from family and my friends have their own little ones to deal with. There are solutions. I am sure you will find one that works for your family. Thinking of you sisters.
I finished reading this book in about two days. It was an interesting read. It is hard to know what to believe sometimes when it comes to the Christian religion.
no anger - there is only hurt, scared, frustration or a combination of these things. We can not heal from the anger or rage until we start to talk about the real underlying issues. Hurt that are children won't accept our best and cooperate when we need them to. Scared that we aren't doing our best for our children Frustrated when we are tired and have gave our all and yet our children need more HMMMM??http://www.mothering.com/discussions...e=1&p=4636240#
[/QUOTE]When he screams and I have done EVERYTHING..I get so mad. Not that I would ever hurt him..but the thoughts I have scare me sometimes.[/QUOTE] Exactly. When I do all the right things, I say please, I smile, I explain, I hug, I direct, I am firm and loving, fair and kind . . . and then it's like "you little so and so, you don't appreciate nice mommy, well now you get MEAN monster mommy, that will teach you!" That's when I hate myself. Self hate is the worst, it...
that is very cool. I am sure that you were a mama in you past life. It is not uncommon, from what I have read, for children to recall there past lives. there are several good books about it. Do you like to be thirteen? what is your sign? Leo? I don't know anything specific about my past lives only that I had them and gave birth once in a valley (alone, by choice I think) in the shadow of a montain. It was peaceful. I do have kids (sons) but would love to one day have a...