or Connect

Posts by hcyr

Just looking for any recommendations for marriage/relationship counselors or therapists in seacoast NH or southern Maine area?  I have no idea where to start looking!  Any input is much appreciated! Thanks alot! Hannah
World Breastfeeding Week is Coming to Portsmouth! In honor of World Breastfeeding Week, please join us for the 2nd Annual Seacoast Area Breastfeeding Picnic! Friday, August 6, 2010 (raindate Aug 13) Four Tree Island, Portsmouth NH (off of Peirce Island) Beginning at 10:00 AM Mothers, grandmothers, children, babies, mothers-to-be and lactivists are all welcome, no matter what sort of breastfeeding experience you may have had! This event is about gathering together...
Hello mamas! I am a sahm to an 18 month old little girl, and I am looking for some other moms and their toddlers/young preschoolers who might be interested in starting up a weekly little art group? Basically, just a playgroup with a regular art component that we would do with the kids every week, trying out different art materials, projects, etc. I have always loved crafting and am so excited to now be able to really start to share that with my daughter, and it would...
Hello! I am toying with the idea of starting up a holistic moms network chapter in the seacoast/portsmouth/kittery area and was just wondering if there was a local interest- or if anyone would even want to possibly be a co-leader and help me get this group up and running?!! Let me know! thanks! Hannah
Hello! I also posted this in the tribal area forum but thought I'd post here, as well! I am on the search for a waldorf playgroup in the seacoast NH/southern ME area, either to join one or start one up if I could find other interested mamas! I am aware of the tidewater school's parent-child programs but I was hoping to find something a bit more informal (and free!), meeting at a common spot weekly or rotating diff members houses, maybe having an activity for the...
Hello! I am on the search for a waldorf playgroup in the seacoast NH/southern ME area...I'd either love to join one or start one up if I could find any other interested mamas! I am aware of the parent-child programs at the tidewater school, but I was hoping for something a bit more informal (and free!), either meeting at a common spot each week or rotating between members houses each week, maybe having a little waldorf-inspired activity or circletime and then just free...
Hi everyone! I am a SAHM to my 13 month old daughter, Evie, and I discovered everything waldorf right after she was born! At this point, we are starting to incorporate different aspects of it in small ways such as simplifying her toys and play areas and addding a seasonal table- however, being that she is now entering toddlerhood (soooo exciting for us!) I am trying to establish a basic rhythym for our days- I've seen some wonderful posts on here about daily rhythyms but...
Hello! I am on the search for other waldorf-inspired families in the NH seacoast area, homeschooling or otherwise- I have a 12 month old little girl and I'm just eager to connect with other like-minded families as she grows! Thank you! Hannah
Hello ladies! Just wanted to invite everyone in the coastal NH/southern ME/Northern MA areas to a picnic being held in honor of World Breastfeeding Week! It will be held Wednesday, Aug 5th beginning at 11:00 AM on Pierce Island in Portsmouth, NH- in case of rain, the Levenson Room has been reserved for the event at the Portsmouth Public Library! Please being a lunch and a blanket/chair, if you'd like! Babies, toddlers, children, mothers, grandmothers and lactivists are...
I actually just joined LEAP (turns out group members actually come down to Newcastle every week which is only about 10 minutes from my house! They all seem very nice!) I checked out the SUN group and am awaiting membership approval! Too bad you don't live closer!