or Connect

Posts by Agatha_Ann

Popping in from cowboy country here to dispute this! We live on a working cattle and sheep ranch in the middle of Wyoming with no neighbors anywhere in sight. We own many guns. Mainly hunting rifles. We take a steer for ourselves every couple of years, but the majority of our meat is deer, antelope, and elk that my husband takes himself. He carries a sidearm and bear spray when he is hunting in areas deep with bears. We also need firearms to protect our livestock from...
I have a working computer again! It sounds like everyone is doing awesome!   I am totally addicted to running again. CRAVE it! I am back into most of my clothes, 27in jeans and sze 2s, so I am pretty happy. I'm still sitting 4 pounds over where I was when I got pregnant, but it seems to be coming off consistently so I'm ok with that for now. I sometimes lose too much when I am nursing though so I have to be careful. I missed you girls!
Hi girls! I haven't been on the computer too much and I have missed you! It sounds like WW is going well for everyone, and I'm excited to hear about the exercise. Yay for runs and treadmills and boo to stomach flus!   AFM- I am down to 133 as of Monday. Today is my measurement day, but I haven't done it yet. Still doing P90x every morning and trying to get a walk or a jog in every evening. The shorter days are making that a challenge though! I'm into my 29in jeans,...
I call him lovebug and mister. DH calls him stinker.
I don't drink coffee, but I love to have a fresca or a diet coke, but I am SO thirsty from breastfeeding! I have been keeping my pop in the fridge, so when I go to the kitchen to get a sip of it, I make myself get some water first. I still get the drink of the good stuff, but I feel more hydrated.   I did my measurements this morning and I am down another 3 inches total this week. I'm also excited to say I am not wearing any maternity clothes or yoga pants...
DH is still gone and last night I wanted to go for a run, so I ran back and forth from my backdoor to the yearling pasture which is about half an acre. I opened the windows so I could hear if the baby was up. It was so dark it was a little scary! I looked like a big dork I'm sure with the dogs chasing me back and forth, and at the far end the horses were all flipped out too. It was overall really silly, but hey it was a run haha. I think as mothers we have to take what...
The first couple times I went running, it felt like someone strapped 50lb weights on me the second I started! I could breathe fine, but my legs felt soooo heavy!    
Slow jogging also leads to faster jogging   I was 135 yesterday and tomorrow is my measurement day so looking forward to that. My prepregnancy weight was 117, but I think I am going to shoot for 120 and go from there. My boobs are sticking around this time (at a massive (for me) B cup) so I think I probably need to account for that as it is easily two cup sizes bigger than I usually am. My workouts are awesome, I am so sore everyday. Hurts so good! Love it.   I...
Seriously, 0-1 and 1-2 is the hardest. THAT is impressive. At least for me, the following kids just sort of fall into the routine of the house and the transition is smoother. I have older kids who put away dishes, dress and bathe themselves (and sometimes a sibling too!), and I can hand a baby to one of them to buy myself a minute or two ya know? Being a mother to a toddler and a baby is much harder I believe.         Also, and I feel awful saying this, but you...
lol! Well three of my kids are in school 4 days a week. The baby is colicky so I have to stay on my feet and moving, so I have been getting a ton done just because I am up anyway. We also hired another ranch hand since DH has been gone so much, and so I have lots of help outside. We are also still eating the freezer meals I made when I was pregnant, so I'm freed up from that meal. With this many people, if I don't keep up, it gets out of control faster than you can blink!