or Connect

Posts by hibiscus mum

From yesterday: Quote: Originally Posted by wobblykate Welcome!! 8 days overdue seems a little early to do an induction if there's no danger to either of you...could you get him to wait until 42 weeks at least? Of course, you can just tell him that's how it's gonna be. I hope you go into labor ASAP!!! Bummer on the cold, though. Are you vitamin C loading? My doctor didn`t make it sound like waiting was an option, but she`s very...
It's only my second day in this due date club, and I'm afraid I may already get a drama-queen label. : We had freezing rain all day here yesterday and it was a bit of a freak storm, because the weather has been increasingly spring-like lately. I went to pick my daughter up from daycare and on the walk in I slipped on a patch of slippery grass, stumbled a bit, and fell off the curb smacking my stomach HARD. Ow! I semi-composed myself and went into the daycare to...
I'm with you! But at 6 days overdue, I'm getting sick of the looks of pity from people every day.
Hi all. I'm joining this party way late. I've been a lurker at MDC for a bit now, but decided to take the plunge and post today. What can I say? I'm an introvert so it takes me a bit to warm up. Anyway, I'm 6 days overdue with Baby #2 and have developed the most brutal cold. I barely slept a wink last night because my nose was clogged. My neti pot wouldn't even work since the congestion was so bad. I'm about to head out to the store and get some red raspberry...