or Connect

Posts by hibiscus mum

So I got sick of squinting at my cheap Internet tests so hubby ran out last night and bought me a FRER. Tested this morning and definitely pregnant. Two pink lines showed up super-fast. I'm stoked that it happened so fast since I was sure the pill messed with my body. Due date is October 6th.
Good morning everyone.  :)  I got a very faint squinter line on one of my internet cheapie tests.  My husband saw the faint line too.  I'm not getting my hopes up too much because, like I mentioned, I feel like I've had no fertile quality cervical fluid the past two cycles.  I'll test again tomorrow morning and see if it gets darker.  My chart isn't giving me an O date (probably because I'm not inputting anything under CM) but i think I'm probably 7 or 8 DPO based on...
Gratefulstella! I feel like a kindred spirit reading your signature - if I'm reading it right. I'm military too and my husband's a SAHD. My period is due any day now but fingers are crossed she doesn't show. I still don't seem to be having any fertile quality CM, tho. . My temps are bizarre too. I sort of expected this because I only stopped taking the pill at the end of November. I think I'll hold off on testing until Sunday. Don't want to get my hopes up.
I have no boards to recommend, but your post reminded me of something. I have some guy friends who would post fake confessions there. They were usually pretty funny like, "I did it with the furnace repairman while the kids were downstairs watching SpongeBob." LOL
I agree with Storm Bride here. I also wanted to add that sometimes women dress in revealing clothing because just maybe...frankly...they DO want to get laid. It doesn't mean they want to be victimized by some sexual predator/rapist. I think I read this somewhere (a blog maybe) a woman wrote, "Yeah, I want to have sex tonight. That doesn't mean I want to have sex WITH YOU!"
So happy for all those who got their BFPs!!! I'm excited - got my package from saveontests in the mail today so at the end of this cycle, the obsessing can begin. . I was shocked at the cost of a single home pregnancy test last time I was at the drug store (I'm in Canada). I ordered 25 tests online for the same price it would cost me to buy just one at the drug store. Crazy!
I'm new to this thread. I didn't think I'd be back in TTC but here I am. I have a 5 yr old DD and DS is 2.5. I always said I wanted 3 but DH (who is very practical) always said 2 was his limit since it made more sense for vacationing, vehicles, etc. I'd sort of resigned myself to the idea that our family is complete and we were done, but DH came to me about a month ago, out of the blue, and said he wanted another. I was shocked because it's not like I ever pressured...
Oh my! This post brought back memories of the toy store in the community I grew up in. The owner was SO MEAN! I remember browsing the store when I was 7 or 8 years old and pulling something off the shelf - a puzzle or something in a box and the owner yelling, "DON'T TOUCH THAT!". I was terrified and never went back. For some of the braver, more rebellious kids it became like a game to see how long they could be in the store before getting yelled at. The store went out...
DD's dance studio runs a separate recital for the "toddler" classes.  It's usually on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.  This year, she was in the "big" recital and it was a bit hectic, but we got through it.  I volunteered backstage with her class.  They basically had to be dropped off at 8;30 in the morning, they did dress rehearsal that morning, and the recital was from 1:00 to about 4:00.  So the kids all had to bring their lunch.  No one was allowed to leave for...
You're awesome.  :)  I'm a people-pleaser myself and don't normally have the guts to confront people, but it always feels good when I gather up the courage to do so.