or Connect

Posts by hibiscus mum

What about carpenter style jeans?  They'll probably be easier to find.
We have a cute one called Life on Earth BINGO.  DD also loves Hungry Hungry Hippos, CandyLand, and Hi Ho Cherry-O.
Yep to Latte Mama above. My son has one bowed leg. I think it has more to do with how his little body was squished in the womb. He hated the jumperoo and the exersaucer, so it definitely wasn't caused by overuse. I brought it up to the doctor and she said bowed legs are very common and tend to correct themselves by age 2-3.
When DD was born, a distant relative of my DH (who I've never met) sent us a bunch of clothes for her. One of the items was a pink onesie with a picture of a bottle that said, "Formula for Success." I put it in the "donate" pile, but then changed my mind and threw it in the garbage.
DD announced recently that she's going to be a garbage man AND a cowgirl. Sounds good to me!
I was getting dressed in front of DD (3.5) the other day and she yelled out, "Oh my, Mama! Your vulva's got FUR on it!"
I wish I'd had those cards today! I had my almost 12 month old DS in a hotsling, hip-carry, and a salesperson said something to me today. I'm sure she thought she was being helpful, but it bugged me. I set her straight, politely, of course.
I resurrected this thread because i need more farmville friends! I'm a bit embarrassed to admit how much I love this game. I need more friends, though, so I sent PMs to a bunch of people in this thread who said they're looking for more. If anyone else needs a Farmville bud, feel free to send me a message.
Sorry to be the turd in the punchbowl, but you really shouldn't be feeding the ducks bread. It's really bad for them and feeding ducks can spread disease, lead to poor nutrition, pollution, among other problems. http://www.duckrescuenetwork.org/duck_care.html I know it sucks because it's a cheap, fun outing for families and kids...but it's just not a good idea.
Grr. You were totally justified, OP. I get so frustrated when we go to our favourite campground - it has several beautiful beaches, including a dog beach. But last time we were there, there were all kinds of dogs on the regular, non-dog beach. I really wanted to say something to the families with dogs there, but I was too chicken. Last summer, I took DD to the splashpad near our house and there was a man playing with his dog. : And i mean, playing in the actual...