or Connect

Posts by hjohnson

I used to swap with my neighbor across the street. We never kept tabs on how long we had watched each other's kids. We usually just watched each other's kids for appointments and small errands.
Hi all! I know I have been MIA for a while but I am back. Let's see... School: We are homeschooling. The school cutoff date here is September 15th. Christopher's birthday is November 1st but he is more than ready to start K now. DH's cousin who is a K teacher evaluated him this past March and told us that he would be fine starting K this fall. Other reasons for homeschooling is because it takes an hour one way on the bus to get to the elementary school. Also...
Where has April gone? It just flew by for me! David is growing by leaps and bounds. We are working on potty training. He was doing well but has since regressed some but I am going with the flow. He and Chris spent the night at MIL's house on Saturday so Grant and I could celebrate our anniversary. The boys did great! David woke a few times during the night. StepFIL gave him some Children's Motrin and took David to sleep with him and MIL. MIL told me that...
We are going to join my FIL and Step-MIL for the annual summer camping trip. We are going to camp at Veedauwoo here in Wyoming.
I am thinking about either program for my son. Which one do you use and why?
Sheryl, it is good to see post on here. BTW did you know we are in Wyoming now? Congrats to Heather B and Chrissy! Chrissy, having moved across country with a 6 week old, if I had to do it over again, I would have moved before delivering Chris. It would of been much easier! BTW if you do decide to move before hand, get onto http://www.charlottemommies.com They have a rocking AP/NL forum and the girls there can get you info on the MWs in Charlotte. Jen, I hope...
Congratulations Pam!
I buy the Airwalks from Payless for my boys.
Hi all! Yes! We are still alive! Just been ultra busy and it is going to stay that way for a while. I have Library storytime on Mondays, Homeschool co-op on Tuesdays, MOPS every other Wednesday, volunteer at the YMCA on Wednesday nights. Thurs and Fri are my free days! David is no where near potty training or maybe he is. He is real funny though. He will ask to sit on the potty. I oblige. He then sits there and proclaims "It's coming out!" all the while nothing...
Happy New Year everyone! The boys love the kitchen we got for them. They play with it daily.