or Connect

Posts by swsoup

I have felt in over my head with our family photos for some time now. My kids are 12 and 10 and I really haven't organized my photos in any way. I have a couple boxes full of the "old fashion" photos (produced by film) and thousands of photos on our computer from our digital camera. A few months ago, it looked like our computer crashed. I re-loaded the photos and now I have 22,000+ photos, many of which are duplicates. It's a tedious process, but last night, I deleted...
Quote: Originally Posted by simplemama thank you so much for posting this! I had 2 appnts scheduled for my 6.5 dd for tomorrow & Monday but canceled after reading through this so i could read into some more options & get a 2nd opinion first. We were going to do composites but i still don't feel 100% sure about that route. where did you get your oils? she eats mostly like you but no liquid milk. even the yummy raw milk makes my dd sick. i don't think she...
Quote: Originally Posted by mizzshannon BTW, does your new dentist have more of a naturopathic bent than the first I wonder? I'm still searching for a dentist myself, but in the meantime we're supplementing with cell salts and doing xylitol rinses after food/drink. Actually, no, the new dentist isn't "naturopathic" although he does believe in re-mineralization (through xylitol and flouride). The practice is a large HMO, but he is young and more...
Thanks! We are thrilled! I'm not sure if the improvement was due to adding fermented cod liver oil & high vitamin butter oil, or switching dentists...maybe a combo. Needless to say, I'm glad that we were able to wait and that we didn't jump right in with drill/fill x 7 as the first dentist recommended! LOVE this forum!
Hi, I just wanted to share an UPDATE since my original post that started this tread. To recap, in March, our daughter (age 7) was found to have 7 cavities in her mouth. We were shocked, etc., but did some research about healing dental cavities. We are raw milk drinkers, and our diet is: organic meat, veggies/fruit, and dairy (no soda, candy - rarely). We gave her 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. fermented cod liver oil and high vitamin butter oil and viola - I'm pleased to say that she...
The Portland Village School: http://www.portlandvillageschool.org/ Good luck!
The program was intended to help 7 - 9 million...so 200,000 isn't a lot, IMO....
Oh no! You should call to speak with a HUD-approved housing counselor for free. 1-888-995-HOPE. They will help with the Making Home Affordable Program. We did talk with a HOPE counselor. After our denial, she recommended that we sell our home. Yesterday, after talking with Chase, I learned that they incorrectly inputted data, adding $600 to our monthly expenses, so they are re-looking at things. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm certainly hoping we'll be approved. I...
We've applied three times to this program since last June. We can't seem to get approved even though it appears we qualify. Our loan is with Chase (formerly WAMU). You can learn a lot about Making Home Affordable at www.loansafe.org. Some servicers are better than others, and Chase is about the worst! Good luck!
Quote: Originally Posted by TanyaLopez I'd do a cal/mag supp, probably equal amounts of mag and cal since both are needed and most people are low on mag--a multi-mineral supp may be a good idea, something with a range of other minerals as well-- plus cod liver oil, a D supp if you're using one now You can search for more discussion, here and in Health & Healing. Thanks, Tanya! Super helpful suggestions. I'll get our girls started on the...