or Connect

Posts by Momtezuma Tuatara

Would a CDC employee write such a long list of verifiable misinformation?  
 Yes, that's when our children were born in New Zealand.  the only thing organic that was available, was if we grew it ourselves.  most of the home gardeners around us, were still using left over dangerous garden chemical long banned, at that time.  Amazingly, unused cans of the stuff still occasionally turn up in inorganic rubbish collections, even in 2014.  There are still farmers out there who have old stores of highly toxic smuck. This woman is bipolar, off the wall,...
It is what it is.   Non-vaccinators make their beds and lie in them too.
  So few people today have any realisation of history.  As people walk through major US cities, they have little idea that in the days of no sanitation, pigs ran free in cities as garbage removers.  the hoity-toity got shirty because the pigs dug wallows in public parks, but without those pigs to remove human detritus of ALL kinds. humans would have been worse off.   The biggest problem young mums like you will have is "cognitive dissonance" both from the pro...
  Yes you will land up in a mess... ,.... IF you spent no time working out key search terms, learning how to limit search frames which accurately eliminates the dross.   Here's the key to not getting in that situation....  You do your homework about the key things affecting children before the child gets sick.    Is that possible?   Yes.  Us oldies here are living proof.  I have never been caught out, knowing nothing, and floundering around, crying in my knickers, because...
On the basis of the photographs put up, there is no way that's a chigger attack LOL...   And what do you mean by "genuinely sick" anyway?  I got a chigger bite in USA in 1993, did what I was told -  and within days I was in big trouble, and sorted it out my way, to the horror of my hosts... chigger bites aren't inconsequential, particularly if all you do is seal them off! LOL.   In the case of paediatricians, "stumped" is the equivalent of useless, until such...
Don't you think if this woman was REALLY interested, and genuine in thinking that we actually have something to offer..... she'd be keeping an eye on this thread to answer questions, and to show the kind of honest transparency upon which "trust" might be earned???
1)  friends shouldn't be coming to brunch where a kid has any infection or is off colour for any reason period.  To do that under those circumstances would be irresponsible.   2) Ditto re day care.       3) "At least?"  At the very least you could use google scholar and see if you could learn a thing or two using your own brain.  How does a parent actually learn (for themselves) the difference between guessing, and being spoon fed?   Also, you are assuming that the doctor...
  if your whining kid with a 102 fever and spots was building with bricks, chasing the cat, and trying to imitate birds out the window, would you still go to the doctor?   I mean, at what point does a parent put their brain into gear and assess that thing called "need" as opposed to "fear and ignorance"?