or Connect

Posts by Momtezuma Tuatara

iamleabee, Please could you quote back to the post, becuase your quote comes right out of left field out of cntext.... which 2/3rds of what? How? Where... And were we talking about measles? Where? Is there a URL or ref to that? In terms of "good data" ... if you call data this Quote: large sample size, over many years. why did you use anecdote as an example of bad data? Please get your terms right. Since the Institute of Medicine,...
Sodium is the ion that is needed to process the ascorbate. Bicarbonate is the part needed to reduce the acidity. As Tom Levy says, sodium chloride is a whole nother chemical with different functions. Here the aim is to reduce acidity. Therefore you need the bicarb bit. Sodium is needed to process the ascorbate. In this circumstance why are you considering sodium chloride?
Sodium is the ion that is needed to process the ascorbate. Bicarbonate is the part needed to reduce the acidity. As Tom Levy says, sodium chloride is a whole nother chemical with different functions. Here the aim is to reduce acidity. Therefore you need the bicarb bit. Sodium is needed to process the ascorbate. In this circumstance why are you considering sodium chloride?
When our oldest was in hospital with internal bleeding, they wanted to give him 7 units of blood, and tried to argue with me when I said only three and then made them stop the third, because it was clotting, and had what looked like fuzzy strands of mohair wool in it... They tried to infer it was my fundamental Christian beliefs that would kill my son, but I just took out all the blood protocols, and pointed out to them that there was no medical basis to use 7 units,...
A good discussion on vitamin C types, advantages and disadvantages: http://tomlevymd.com/archiveissue9.htm AA is very harsh on the system. If you've read the whole thread, you will have seen the posts on sodium bicarbonate to make it less acid.... If they stickied everything I thought should be stickied, we'd have no first page Using the search this thread function, the posts came...
A good discussion on vitamin C types, advantages and disadvantages: http://tomlevymd.com/archiveissue9.htm AA is very harsh on the system. If you've read the whole thread, you will have seen the posts on sodium bicarbonate to make it less acid.... If they stickied everything I thought should be stickied, we'd have no first page Using the search this thread function, the posts came...
Quote: Originally Posted by bri276 as a matter of fact, the Amish diet is far from ideal. just because a group is living a little more naturally than some of us doesn't make them perfect, or healthy. Too true. Even in 1993, I was shocked at the amount of sugar and white flour they consumed. I wonder if it is better now, or worse?!
Well, they might want something else. But you can but ask. Both watermelon and strawberries are great alkalinisers, and a bit of cream with them won't go amiss if that is what they want, since cream is neutral. Funnily enough, my kids also wanted a rice and lentil thing I cook, when they had chickenpox, but they mainly pigged out on fruit.
This was said: Quote: Originally Posted by cfiddlinmama This, however, is just too much: "A former medical nurse, Carol Balizet, of Tampa attended Harrison's home delivery and was present with him for several hours after he was stung. She advised the parents that he did not need medical care. Her book BORN IN ZION promotes Christian home births and argues that medical care is linked to pagan witchcraft." And Grisandole took it...
I've read Carol Balizet's books, and actually, I agree with a lot of what she says