or Connect

Posts by Momtezuma Tuatara

Quote: Originally Posted by Gitti Is that really possible? Antibodies to cigarette smoke, car fumes, heavy metal like mercury, pesticides, herbicides............? Why only to b.pertussis? Did you read the natural immunity to tetanus thread Gitti? http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=582877
Quote: Originally Posted by treemom2 I haven't quite made it through reading the entire thread but I did want to give the opinion of my doc back in the states. I really liked him and he was very supportive of my decision not to vax my children, however he did want to discuss the reasons he decided to vax his. What he told me was that in the area where we lived there were a lot of tourists. Although he didn't think his children would get the VPDs...
By the way, the 1995 BBC Horizon program was called "The Human Laboratory", and was never shown in USA WHO denied everything and claimed that the amounts of HCG in the vaccines were insignificant. Ironic, then, that the very vaccine that medical studies had been talking about before the actual event, were the ones used in Mexico and phillipines....
http://www.abortionfacts.com/reardon..._and_ru486.asp Quote: The same BBC documentary reported that women in the Philippines and Mexico have also been used as guinea pigs for a new experimental pregnancy vaccine. The HCG vaccine makes a woman's body reject new pregnancies. …, it has been administered, without the consent or knowledge of patients, as a "piggyback" vaccine in a series of tetanus vaccine programs. …But when women who had recently received the...
This one here http://www.geocities.com/titus2birthing/VacProLife.html says Quote: A recent study conducted by the Philippine Medical Association on behalf of the Philippine Department of Health revealed that almost 20 percent of the tetanus vaccine sampled positive for the hormone human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), according to Human Life International. Vaccines containing the hormone immunize women not only against tetanus but also against pregnancy by...
Quote: Originally Posted by romans_mum you have me intrigued...... have any links on this? Only in fruitloop land. Put this Mexico Tetanus vaccine had Hcg in it miscarriages into google and see what you find.
Quote: Originally Posted by momto l&a What in the world does whooping cough have to do with scarlet fever And your aunt was a nurse?! I thought that too, but I thought that might be seen as being a bit on the nose.
Quote: Originally Posted by TwinMom A few days ago I took the toddler to the doctor; he had a high fever, vomiting, etc. While she was examining him, she said, "Well, you know, kids who don't get shots have a higher rate of ear infections and viruses." And my reply would have been: "Oh really? How fascinating!! You know, I was in clinicaltrials.gov and did a pubmed search for just that but couldn't find anything. I must have put in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by LoveChild421 My aunt (who is a former nurse) decided to say this to me as my whole extended family was sitting around the Christmas dinner table. Grey has a cold right now and was coughing pretty hard and my aunt (who was informed that Grey isn't vaxed by my grandmother : ) said "you know whooping cough is going around here and if he's not up to date on his vaccinations he might end up with scarlet fever and have heart...
You mean, no-one had a comment?