or Connect

Posts by Momtezuma Tuatara

In 1993, when I was in America, there was a ghastly TV advertisement running, which had lots of children running in a playground, laughing and playing in the sun, and then they disappeared, it was black clouds, leaves, dark sky and the text said something like "If you don't vaccinate your children there will be no next generation." I just couldn't believe it; and the ad was sponsorred by a medical association. I often wondered just how many people believed that, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by caedmyn MT--do you have any links or info on what the proper pH of the gut is? I used to test my urine pH but I gave up because there were so many different opinions on what the "correct" pH range should be that I didn't know what to look for. No, I don't. I know what the ph in the gut, of a breast fed baby is, but I've no idea what it "should" be in an adult. Sorry. It's not quite the sort of thing I'm that...
Quote: Originally Posted by caedmyn MT--do you have any links or info on what the proper pH of the gut is? I used to test my urine pH but I gave up because there were so many different opinions on what the "correct" pH range should be that I didn't know what to look for. No, I don't. I know what the ph in the gut, of a breast fed baby is, but I've no idea what it "should" be in an adult. Sorry. It's not quite the sort of thing I'm that...
I guess I'm used to babies that poop three to four times a day. Or should I say, a mustard stain with a few whitish curds in it... I once knew an adult who only pooped once every three weeks. She only realised how abnormal that was, when she took vitamin C. Her first day was brilliant. After 15 grams within two hours, she lost 8 lbs in weight, just like that. and another 8 over the next 24 hours. Since then, and with dietary changes, she's not only been...
I'd be more worried that your child only poops once a week. I get cranky if I've not pooped for 24 hours, but I'd be one big headache if I didn't poop for a week. The other point is, that there is nothing the medical profession can do re pertussis. Antibiotics don't work on the cough. Use the search function here, because there has been a huge number of threads on pertussis, what to look for, and how to treat. But like I said, right now, I'd be trying to sort...
Place your bets ladies. It might have taken more than a century for la creme of intelligentsia to figure out M2. Do you think it will take another 105 years, for the flu to work out, how to circumvent man's ideas?
It's a provocative theory, but then, at that time, these conditions were the new frontier of study, though I've only mentioned three. There were more than that though: Cerebral Palsy: http://www.cerebralpalsy.org/cerebra...y_history.html Down's Syndrome: http://www.intellectualdisability.in...history_DS.htm Prader Willi Syndrome: http://www.pwsausa.org/syndrome/history.htm History is replete with people who were characterised as the village idiot or...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gitti The same book (Dr. Buchwald) was also the one who said he believes/knows/traced it/? that Down's syndrome is due to the first vaccines. Same book. I always get questioned when I post that, too. But it's on the net. Then if he believes that, he's wrong. The primary cause of Down's syndrome is lack of key nutrients in a mother, caused by either malabsorption issues, or lousy diet in the first...
As mamakay says, but OZ has DtaP boosters, and other boosters after the age of five, so you need to check them all out. Write to your health Department and make them earn their keep by sending you package inserts for all currently recommended vaccines. Or make your doc's receptionist collect them for you. After all, they chuck enough of them out every day when they unwrap them from the bottle. See what's on them, and if the ingredients are not on them, ask the doc to...