or Connect

Posts by annie2186

LOL - ok, so not "really"   More like self published, serial shorts.   I am currently writing short stories (about 60 pages) of different women and parenting/life problems.   One of them married young (but is now mid-30's) and has four children (typical marriage drama and kid drama, blah, blah, blah) One of them has three very closely spaced children due to BC failure (happens, and it's crazy  ) One of them is a single mother of two (dead beat dad, etc....
  Yay!! You are going to LOVE it! I have had an iPhone for about 4 years, but am eligible for an upgrade the end of Oct. I am thinking of getting the iPhone 5 (I have the 4 now, not the 4S)   I definitely love the Kindle app on my phone as well. Especially now that I am finding all of these awesome free books! LOL
 Long time no talk!    Wow - I have been busy. My blog is literally taking off - it's crazy. I have managed to stumble across a crazy niche that's for sure. Now I just need to finish my book! LOL   I don't think I am going to be able to make it to the get together you are all planning. It is still REALLY far away from me and flying with 4 kids is just to expensive.    Other than that, my kids are driving me crazy, my house is not self cleaning no matter how...
      A has been driving me insane as well. Like complete bonkers. Grrrrrr I'm totally used to my husband driving me insane. Just pretty much ignore that at this point.        Hope the rest of you are having a good vacation!
    The socks really do fit like a charm! M especially just loves them - its hilarious. Anytime she has a chance she puts them on  Thanks again!   Thanks guys for the reassurance about school.  It's honestly NOT about AP. I was an AP before I knew it was "cool" so to speak and I really haven't been affected by "is this AP enough?" Honestly I hardly ever wear A. I did when she was a baby and it was convenient and when we are out and about and she desperately needs a nap,...
LOL - you guys are making me feel like a lush with your talk of "Liquor going bad"  Never have I had that problem      JJ - Holy crap! I couldn't believe that was Tenley. She has gotten huge!   I am so jealous of all you guys hanging out. You will have to take lots of pics      RE: Early Intervention.   After getting speech therapy for J, I'm not really sure how I feel about it.  It really wasn't super helpful and a lot of the stuff I was supposed to...
Ha ha ha - I also say "yes" when asked in a random setting (ER, or emergicare) because according to ME they ARE all caught up! lol   MW - that's crazy about the daycare. Physicals?? I didn't even think they DID those until the teen years.   I hadn't gone to the doc it about 4 years with J. The ped was really really nice though.   It wasn't a very big deal, and I ended up not taking K or M because it was so pointless    Carrie - isn't it so weird when you...
OMG - I am such a bad internet friend. I totally fell off the face of MDC    I have been trying to keep up with you all on FB though.   Lyterae! How have you been? Are you on FB at all?   Gosh, reading about you guys all getting together and drinking wine is making me super jealous. Must go somewhere tropical one of these days. My brother is building a house in Nicarugua (totally spelled that wrong) right on the beach. Everything is super cheap there as...
MW - thank you SOOOOO much for the socks! They are so adorable and they all fit perfectly! I am gonna post a pic of the girls wearing them on facebook in a second.        Unfortunately I could only get three girls at a time. So one pic is the three littlest and the other one is the three oldest. That sounds funny, but one has arianna and one has kayla and they BOTH have Jacinta and Mikelina 
Popping in quickly to say that A's feet are about six inches heel to toe.    Also, do you have any idea how hard it is to measure a toddlers foot!?!?!