or Connect

Posts by sarahcecile

Hi everyone. I have a DD who is 5, and an amazing person. We have been trying for over 3 years with 4 losses to have another baby. I am in the process of miscarrying the 4th pregnancy now, so it is all really very raw. We decided we would take this one last step to try and then if it failed we would move on to embrace life with an only child. It was never ever part of the plan that she be alone. She is an incredibly social child, and we homeschool. She has a large...
Hey All - I am just popping in for a moment. Sorry to be debbie-downer. My follow up Beta today was not good news, the pregnancy is ending. Bye little bean(s). I wish all of you enormous luck, and very very very sticky babies, and 2011 full of joy and health!   I am headed off to find some Mamas-of-Onlies to chat with on Mothering, as I have to come up with a whole new life plan. Never ever thought this is how my life would go. But who ever does, right? My daughter...
I am 14 days post 5 day donor FET, and I got a BFP on my pee test at the office this morning, and then the beta came back at 20. They claim this could be viable pregnancy. Oh how I hope so. I am scared.   I can't go in for a repeat beta until Monday. Ugh.   I would love to hear positive stories. PLEASE!
Unfortunately now I am feeling nervous.  Beta is back at 20. Not a great number.
Hey all - thanks for asking after me, sorry I've been so quiet!!   Blueeyezz- I will be hoping you don't have to take any more of that medicine, and that your body does the healing it needs to do. Hugs hugs hugs.   Tear - I am so very sorry about the loss of Baby B. It must be very painful. Baby A - stay growing strong!   Bellybean - that is a tough choice - we went with 2, for better or worse. But it was our 1st/Last chance. Our FET was $3,000 - and that was...
  Winter - Get to know  ya: *Name: Sarah *Age: 29 *Location: Georgia *TTC #: 2 *Trying Since: 2007 *Things you have done to get a BFP (IUI, IVF, FET, diet, acupuncture, stood on your head, etc): Acupuncture, stood on my head, noxious herbs, IUI, clomid, known donor sperm, banked sperm, progesterone, and now FET with donor embies. *In a perfect world (ie: no infertility) how many children would you like to have? I think 4 or 5  *Plan for this Cycle: In the...
Hey all - just on for a second to give an update - you all are so sweet!    Everything went really well. Both embies thawed well and the transfer went perfectly. I even have pictures of the little beans. :) I go in for the beta on the 13th. Wow!   Thank you all so so much for the good thoughts.   Burrow in little beans!!!   - Sarah
Hey all - I don't have much time since we are at a hotel and I am zonked and need to find a way to calm my nerves and go to sleep!   Hello to all the newcomers!   My FET is tomorrow at 2:30pm. and we are at the hotel (the embies are in TN, and we had to come to them), so please send us good strong, healthy, perfectly thawing, and sticking embie vibes!   I'll try to update tomorrow afternoon.   - Sarah
So sorry - I hope that the pills hurry up and you are not left waiting for something that I know must be very hurtful to happen. Thinking about you. In answer to your question - I am actually a little worried that my lining is too thick. I was reading (because I am a glutton for punishment) looking to find out what a good lining number is, and it was saying 8-13 was good. And that over 15 or under 6 could be bad. I am worried that since the transfer isn't till Tuesday...
Great news!!! Congrats on graduating Kewpie!   Song - thanks, I will check that out! :)    Maurine, how are you doing?    Blue, how are you? Thinking about you lots.   AFM - I had my lining check ultrasound today, and aside from the functional cyst I've had since CD2 having grown a tiny bit, everything looked good. My lining was at 15, which made me very happy! A happy soft nest for a baby or two :) Now just hoping that the bloodwork I had yesterday looks good and we can...