or Connect

Posts by JanB

Quote: Originally Posted by zinemama Of all the wooden trains out there, Brio is by far the most expensive. It's outrageously expensive. Of course the company is going after the demographic most likely to buy the outrageously expensive option. Thomas-brand wooden trains are way more expensive, at least around here. I don't really care how they choose to market themselves, to be totally honest, as long as they continue to make high-quality...
I tried it on my baby's acne, and it didn't do a dang thing. However, I have successfully used it to clear up eye infections many times before.
38.5 weeks, 8 lb 0 oz 39.5 weeks, 8 lb 9 oz 39.5 weeks, 8 lb 8 oz I have little chub-a-lubs.
Quote: Originally Posted by acp I decided it wasn't worth fighting over (though it does bug me that there's the automatic assumption babies get the father's last name), and since I'm not a fan of hyphenated last names, she got his. But I'm always intrigued to see people who buck the system... Well, you'll love us, then -- my DH changed his last name to mine when we got married. I didn't want to change my last name, and he felt strongly that...
August Frederick, Gus for short. I am loving this thread.
Starbucks-swilling shopping zombie checking in. Can I confess that I like Christmas music? I usually flip over to the all-Christmas station the day after Thanksgiving. It is a bit early for it, I'll admit that. Excuse me, I think I need a refill of my venti sugar-free non-fat vanilla latte...
Without reading the previous posts: 60%. I have a bachelor's in history education. ETA: My method of solving was simply to divide 30 by 5 and then multiply by 10.
FYI, I'm sure people know this but it tripped me up the first time I bought one -- the Take-Along trains DO NOT FIT on the wooden Thomas track. They are a different system, and the wheels don't fit the rails of the track. Just so you know.
Quote: Originally Posted by VOBetz I have a jumperoo. I'm not ashamed. I bought it for my son two years ago. I understand that they pose a risk to the baby's spine. I do not think that I am going to cause my daughter injury by allowing her to jump for a while a few times a week. My daughter loves it. Anything in moderation. If she likes it - then why keep her from it? Of course, I'm semi-crunchy at best. : We're putting up the jumperoo...
Quote: Originally Posted by ewins24 OK Mama's I have another question for y'all. I may be coming over the dark side (ie cloth diapers). My friend uses Fuzie Bunz and she let me try a few and I have to tell you that both DH and I really liked them. Elise seems to like them too. I have had to promise DH that I'd do better in the laundry dept in order to do this so my question for you wise Mama's is....Is there a better diaper than the Fuzie Bunz? I...