or Connect

Posts by miss_yvonne

Quote: Originally Posted by kamilla626 MomTwice and sapphire - you get where I'm coming from. I'm extremely anti-censorship. But I'm not travelling the country pulling these books out of retail stores. I pulled FOUR books of the shelves in a thrift store. I know how impressionable new moms can be, and some new parents will grab up any parenting book that looks like it might have something to offer, especially if it's only $1 at a thrift store. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by BAU3 I also understand that the word 'censorship" is define in reference to gov't.. but when someone is hiding/burning/destroying books because they don't want other people to read them...it may not be censorship by definition, but it certainly is in the spirit of censorship. And I strongly oppose it. Agreed. The term "slippery slope" comes to mind. When I walk into a bookstore (or even a thrift store, as the case may...
Quote: Originally Posted by delfin mmm, i totally feel is true that these practices are better for a human baby than the counterparts, that's why i do what i do. There are exceptions, of course, but i would even say bwing, bfing and co slepping are the norm, since they've been around forever. Some babies, like mine, hate to be worn and sleep much, much better when they're by themselves. It gets to me when people categorically insist that bwing...