or Connect

Posts by ticklemegreen

Thank you! That's a lot of help. I didn't realize that most therapist don't have receptionist. Having a list of questions ready for my initial call is a great idea. It seems rather obvious, but I didn't think of it. The process just seemed so overwhelming! I'm going to check out the suggested link now, thanks again!
I've never been in therapy but have reached a point where I feel it could be very helpful, but I don't really know how to go about it. I went on my insurance provider's website so I could see the providers in my area but none of them have websites or anything. I have no idea what they specialize in. Do you just call and ask (I did call but only got answering services today) Or does it not really matter? Do you just pick one and they all have the same basic knowledge? ...
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, sorry in advance if it's not! I've noticed I tend to feel more promiscuous, I guess?, during/around ovulation. I don't mean I want to go cheat on my husband every time I ovulate. I just notice men more I guess. I have more sexual thoughts about random men I see on the street. I feel more flirty. lol I don't know. I've not been able to find too much infomation about this through google. There was an article or...
I was going to recommend V aswell. I'm sure you can find the first season online. I would definitely watch them before starting this season.
I was at my parents the other day and my nephew was watching an Jetson's epiosde. I vaguely remember watching them when I was a kid, but I didn't remember how sexist it was. I know it's from a different time, but oh man. I really don't think they should put it on t.v. anymore. The episode involved the wife wanting to get her driver's license b/c she was sick of riding the bus. And EVERY man on the show made sexist comments. Even blantantly saying "Women drivers,...
What are some of your favorites? I'm looking more specifically for books for 3rd/4th graders.
Quote: Originally Posted by AFWife Wow, the product that Grace's mom bought for her took "product placement" to a whole new level. That was advertising "The Truman Show" style... lol I know! When Dh and I were watching it we were both like "Wow product placement much?" I'm really disappointed Adrian is keeping the baby. This show is aimed at teens/preteens and to show them two girls who get pregnant who have incredibly supportive parents...
I never EVER thought I'd say this but, I miss Mary Murphy! At least she said something DIFFERENT! All the judges do is agree with each other. They basically all say the same thing, but in a different way. I feel like the judging is unfair. Jose is judged way to easily. Also they TOLD Adechike to put more personality into his dance and then criticized him for it. I don't think the dances are equal either. Robert's dances this week looked really difficult, Jose's...
I'm really enjoying it. I didn't expect to, but it's really interesting.
The crowd is driving me crazy!!! I never noticed them before, but this season they're sooo loud. It's like they're having screaming competitions while the show goes on. I also HATE how they constantly change camera angles (this bothered me last season too) I feel like I'm missing things. Sometimes the dancers are even a little out of the camera frame. The dances are made to be preformed infront of an audience, you don't have to constantly change camera angles, just...