or Connect

Posts by Lou

just one more! Another bottle trying to make it around the world... Calgary, Alberta, Canada Aug. 6, 2006. --- And I am aiding this venture by sending it from Margarettsville, NC, USA on 8/6/06 --- Truth argued poorly is still truth. - Me Philadelphia, PA, USA on 8/7/06 --- Salutations from New York USA! --- robbo the king of australia says hello --- --- passing it along from Boca Raton Fl, USA 3:35 PM on 8/8/06 --- --- passing it along from...
some more MDC messages, then I'm off the computer!! pepper steak! --- Chicken salad. --- --- Dove dark chocolate! Butterfinger Ice Cream Chicken Fingers!! --- --- Shish Kebab --- Creamy pasta! --- Langnese Eiscreme Walnuss --- spaghetti and meatballs --MDC-- --- cвиная отбивная --- Potato salad? --- house special chow mein --- Salt pototoes and poutine --- Ben --- good old fashioned roast dinner with yorkshire puds -...
nice message here, who is otj? Hello. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Many blessings to you. ME --- Yes thank you and the same to you too:-) --- Be Well and Blessed Be. ~otj from mdc
ok, more mdc messages! isn't it fun to be No1? --- It's better than a number 2 for sure. Especially after eating tacos. --- --- i dont want to be number 3 --- I am number five. Johnny Five ALIVE!!! - MDC - --- --- ============ I am six, but only in line, not in age ;-) diane/Arkansas 8/9/06 8:01 am ============== --- --- --- I am #7 at purepandemonium.org --- I wouldn't know. I've never been #1 --- my kids are #1 always xxx tara...
I hate men!! --- Really? I love my man! --- Men Rule!! If you disagree please state the name of a current female ruler. --- --- This mama rules this house - MDC and Bounty mama --- What on earth is a bounty mama? --- A bounty mama is the best lol i am a bounty mama also, from Janet BELFAST Bounty mums rule hahahahaha!! btw women rule, --- I don't know what a bounty mama is, either. --- I think they call themselves Bounty mamas because they shave their...
i'm a genie in a bottle what are your 3wishes? nz tesha --- 1 i wish for my 2 front teeth 2 i wish for a comfortable bra 3 i wish for a biscuit cutter outer in the shape of a didgeridoo --- No more racism. --- 1 I wish for enough money to buy a house a new car and live comfortable for the rest of my life 2 I wish to be rid of Alfred forever 3 I wish to marry the man of my dreams --- --- 1.money 2.good health 3.for the first 2 of my wishes to come...
yes, let's not talk about other sites on this thread- let's keep it going! hey, a cool thing just happened... i opened a bottle with times/location... and the last one happened to be in Seattle, and was sent a hour ago. so..... it floated around in the 'ocean' for a hour before it was picked up. interesting.
'm due to have a baby anyday now. I'm very scared! Keep your fingers crossed for me xx --- Trust your body. It was designed to do this. Trust your baby. S/he will come when ready. Fear increases the sensation of pain and makes it harder to manage. Let go of your fears. Be in the moment during labor and birth so that you can hear your body and your baby and be guided by both. Namaste. --- Got fingers and toes crossed and saying a special prayer just for you and your...
i keep forgetting to sign mdc! oh well.
this was fun!! i'm hoping all our anti-circ, pro-bf ones aren't discarded! spread the word.... my 4yo loved it too! we saw a few MDC ones, one said something like.... easier, easier on monday evening.... wish it was easier... mdc?