or Connect

Posts by Jennifer3141

Cage cleaning UGH for sure. We started deserts today and did FLL. (I might get addicted to that, MLW!!) My friend will be over in an hour for lunch and history/science. And then I'm done for the day!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluegoat Well I don't think much will happen here today - I'm just waiting to call the riding instructor at 9 and say we won't be there. I seem to have the beginnings of a mastitis infection, and I feel terrible. I was freezing all night. Looks like a tv day for the girls, although I am still planning to practice music. Ok, mastisis gives you the FULL day off to eat chocolate and loll in bed. Ouch! And get...
It's almost 11:00 at night and I don't have the food for lunch tomorrow!! DH had the car. Ack! Oh well. My friend will understand and drive my butt a mile and a half up the road. Roald Dahl is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, right? All I have to do for tomorrow's co-op stuff is clean the rabbit cages in the living room which I do every other day anyway. Bathroom is all clean and waiting for the 4 year old to poop it.
MLW, that's really neat about Dr. Seuss. I never thought about it that way. But you would have to slow down and think hard reading some of his stuff. I loved Shel Silverstein as a kid. I had most of his stuff memorized at one point. But that was about all the childhood poetry I remember. I've got to clean the guest bathroom and mop the downstairs for tomorrow. It's co-op day! We're going to cook chicken and gluten free hot dogs over the outdoor fire if the weather...
I want some fudge!!! We are DONE for the day! Woot! We got science, history, grammar, math, reading, and writing done. Whew. We rarely do everything in one day. I threw in grammar this week. If I can get that under my belt, I'll add Latin in a week or two. Then, we'll really be cranking through and we'll feel more like "real" classicals to me. Bluegoat, there are literally hundreds of Guinivere books out there. I remember being completely enchanted by her as a...
I'm coming over for dinner tonight, MLW!!! My first groggy child just stumbled out of bed... Time to start the day!! Have a great day, everyone!!
I vote for keep. But my solution is just to buy more bookcases.
I dream of the day when HO will come out with something like this.
MLW, we started FLL this weekend and I love it!!! Thank you! I'm beginning to think you may be right. DH got the kids horseback riding lessons this weekend to see if they'd like it. They LOVED it! We may have found our "thing." We still have to add music though. Tomorrow we finish dolphins and start the next HO lesson. Then we've got some reading and we WILL do math. Maybe we'll start with that one... This week, they'll do lesson 2 of REAL science and we'll do...
Good morning! I bought a microscope on amazon this morning. I love starting my day with a little shopping. We're heading out this afternoon to watch "The Lord of the Gourd" sculpt pumpkins at the cherry store. We're going to do a little bit of history and finish up dolphins this morning. We had a freezer at the old house, Miss. I LOVED it! It's on the list as soon as the purchase agreement on this house is signed. I try to buy ethically grown meat and that is so...