or Connect

Posts by CalmCenter

My marriage has been tumultuous from day one. 5 years of marriage. and it is so telling that we didn't celebrate our anniversary in any way. in fact my partner basically refuses to celebrate anything, except his own birthday. every year for my birthday he stresses out about it, but doesnt do anything thoughtful.    ah! he is a bit manic. we have a 4 yo and 1 yo. i am home full time with the children. i am 41 and have mild chronic fatigue, so i get pretty exhausted with...
Im interested in this thread. I am a little paranoid about someone who wants to interview people on here for money. i think that is pretty inappropriate, please look for your interview suspects elsewhere!!! As the person apparently only joined these forums for that purpose. that aside!   I am ready to consciously uncouple. my partner and i consciously created children together. and sadly, most else we have done together has come at serious loss of integrity to myself....
I am 40, with a 4 and 1 year old. I was new to my town when I was first pregnant and without any close friends. A prenatal yoga class introduced me to a few potential friends, and then we formed a small mamas group in our first months. Since then I have built strong friendships with 2 other moms in particular, and have a larger circle of moms to connect to on a more casual basis. I think it is so crucial to have friends who also have children, especially as your children...
Dear Mamas: I am 2 months pp after my second baby. and my second homebirth.    All went well. Baby is healthy. I am doing ok. I have a history of depression and anger issues are up a lot, pp. My husband and I hired a therapist who is able to come to our home weekly. She is great. But sadly, I think my marriage is not going to survive this second pp experience. My husband suffers depression as well. Our sessions mostly revolve around him and helping him. So ironic...
i want to take a quick minute to share my birth story, as I enjoyed so much reading others when I was close to birth. I was 41 weeks + 1 day. I was sooo ready! And trying sooo hard to be patient and not get myself over tired. March 11th, I took a walk in the morning. I was irritable and my dh turned back for home as we were slightly arguing. That was ok, as I really needed some alone time. I found a sweet, quiet spot in the woods and did a little mediation. It helped so...
41 weeks today. feeling so irritable. yes i have gotten 10 texts (from 10 different people) in the last 2 days asking how I'm doing... i appreciate the support, but wonder too why folks wouldn't just wait to hear. i was feeling so good from 37 weeks to 40 weeks, and the last week has been like, wah! patience, patience!!!
yes at nearly 41 weeks. a few times taking a walk recently I had such bad round ligament pain, feels like low side cramps. I just have to breathe and stretch my arm up on the same side. relaxing and keeping some movement seem to help. 
yeah! mama. Awesome. thanks for sharing. 
40 weeks, 1 day today. walking...
Ok, i couldnt figure out anyother place to ask this... i am 38 1/2 weeks and feeling close. this is babe #2. I just looked at my yoni in a mirror and was surprised how, uh, open it looks. whats up? is this normal. why is my yoni gaping open?