or Connect

Posts by choosewisdom

Does anyone have this seat, and would you recommend it to others? I'm trying to decide which infant seat to purchase knowing that our little one will be born in winter and that we want a seat with a base so that we don't have to put him/her in a cold seat.
I think we will have breakfast for dinner tonight.  I am not feeling very imaginative...
Oooo, I want to play! I was really excited to see the baked potatoes in the crockpot, it really is the little things!   Tonight for dinner we are keeping it simple, burritos.  Pinto and black beans, some left over steak with cumin and garlic for hubby, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, avocado, onions, and tortillas heated over a flame.   Tomorrow DH and I both have to work all evening so I am leaving money for DD to go out to sushi with her dad.  DH will be eating...
Hello, I am hoping that I can join you on this journey.  I am having a difficult time finding anyone in my life that I can share with, as they all seem to think if I would just relax, I would get pregnant. :(    Anyway, Just got back from the RE, and am ready to do what we need to do to get our baby.  Our problems seem to be that due to PCOS I don't ovulate like I am supposed to, and DH's morphology, although not terrible, is not great.  So, the plan for now is I get...
and I must say that knowing I was going to get a lot of lab, I was still surprised by the number of lab tests that were ordered. (I think I will still have some blood left, lol.)  We told him that we really didn't want to waste any time and he didn't, he did my first u/s today, is doing a sperm analysis on hubby next week, and doing a saline infused u/s the week after on me.  On that day we are going to go over all of our results, and discuss options.    I don't know...
I have seen them on some invasive bushes lists due to their ability to re-seed themselves, but I haven't seen/read anything about them having good luck with regrowth from roots. I hope you have gotten them all, and hate to say, but I don't think there is an easier way to get rid of anything invasive without a lot of hard work. I know my husband and myself have put in hours and hours to try to rid ourselves of some of the Bermuda Grass that is in our yard. I get...
I am really excited about our garden this year! In years past I have grown a few tomatoes, cucumbers, and a bit of squash, but this year I am expanding and doing raised beds for the first time. I have four kinds of lettuce, spinach, sugar snap peas, pak choy, brussel sprouts, broccoli, and cauliflower in and hoping that I didn't put them in too late for my zone (6B). I recently put my warm crops in (tomatoes, bell peppers, jalepenos, cucumbers, and two kinds of summer...
I have tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, and sunflowers started inside. Sadly, I just found out that my seedlings will be too root bound by the time it is safe to put them in the ground
Having very similar issues... Can't wait to see the answers.
*subbing* I'm so excited to get my plants started! I have been reusing milk jugs and other containers to start my seeds. I found some pallets that we nailed together and lined them with some leftover window screen for compost. Now, I have the wonderful idea from you ladies to go to starbucks to get coffee grounds....