or Connect

Posts by EJ Lang

Yep, condoms work and if they don't there are other options, don't forget outer course. 
Sucks when they're sick eh?  I don't call in sick when my kids are sick because their daddy 'babysits' as he calls it.
My little one has a bad cold and he's been wanting to nurse all day, I also feel passionate about this subject, I don't think making homemade baby food/breast feeding/non-daycare/non-dairy (the 4 things the O.P. mentioned) are arguably a bad thing.
When I'm working I forget I'm a mom and work is my focus, (I don't know if that's a good thing or not. lol).  I really don't like the idea of stereotyping moms/wives with the whole wahm, sahm, wohm, blah blah blah, (I work at night when dh can babysit, but lately it's only been one night a week, so I don't really feel like a 'working mom') we're all humans enjoying this roller coaster ride of life, (or not), no need to try to push people off the roller coaster, but we...
I appreciate your insight. With my son's birth condition, I did learn that there are some things that make it nearly impossible to breast feed, so I had to eat my words there, but I'm stubborn so the challenge was good for me.  During the pregnancy, of course there were worries, but I didn't focus on the things I couldn't control, but I do try control the things that are my responsibilities as a human and especially when I'm privileged to be entrusted with another little...
It's fun to have fun!  I'm just insecure and in need of validation, plus, my little one is sick so he's nursing a lot and that means computer time for mommyI couldn't imagine having a sick 2 year old and sending them to daycare or taking time off work to be with the little one...blame it on being a bored house wife...what's everyone else's excuse?    Fun emoticons!
You know what's really fun...when you work real hard to be a stay at home mom by saving money on breast feeding, cloth diapering, feeding your kids home made food, hang drying laundry, and then your kids start helping you!  My little guy helped me shuck corn, then took the husks to the composts yesterday!  As a FTM (full time mom), I just may be out of a job soon!  Just kidding, I'll pick up more night shifts (I'm only working one night a week as a wohp ((work outside...
Met my dh when I had just turned 20, became good friends, lived with him a year later. We had sex after living together 9 months, used a condom the whole time, the condom broke once so I took the morning after pill.  I saved up $10,000.00, we got married, together saving $2000.00 a month, I used the rhythm method, got pregnant for my 26th birthday, loved my pregnancy but didn't prepare for a birth defect (as I didn't do anything in my pregnancy to cause it), dealt with...
I agree, something that may seem to other moms as "right" or "wrong" are different depending on what's best for the child at the time.  I used disposables for my first child because I felt with his condition that it was more sanitary than cloth.  I don't get bothered by moms who dress their babies in t-shirts that say, "If it's not cloth it's trash", I think it's cool that so many people are starting to make 'crunchier' choices for their children.  At one point when my...
I don't think anyone is ever perfectly prepared for having children, but it's nice to think about being somewhat prepared for a child.