or Connect

Posts by MandeeTheGreat

Yesturday I suddenly started having severe cramping and we went immediately to the emergency room, after being there for around 15 minutes I started to bleed. We are pretty certain that its over. I just go for more bloodwork now to watch the levels drop. Thank you all for being so great, I hope you all have a happy & healthy 9 months! As for me, I guess I must be removed from this DDC.
Thank you everyone. you all are so sweet   I just hope that this will all be over soon so I can finally grieve and heal. Its the waiting that makes it so much harder...  
They finally just called and the number is only at 71. They want me to come for another beta on monday and then I see the doctor on tuesday. I know this is not good, I know that this most likely means the worst and I am completely heartbroken and crushed.
Seriously guys?... now I have to go out and buy some hummus tomorrow!
Thanks everyone for the support  I have to wait now for them to call with results tomorrow. I am trying to just relax and I realize that there is really nothing I can do. It will be what it will. I am hoping that they say that its 117 or higher...  
* Name: Mandee * EDD: ??No idea.. I guess I will update that later... * Age: 20 * Location: Central Illinois * How long it took to you to get your BFP: 3 cycles of not preventing...we had MFI the first time so we are... * What number child is this for you: #2 * Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Dh (married 2 years)/ DS- Ceaghan Lucas 15 months * Birth plans/preferences: Homebirth possibly water and maybe interested in Hypnobirthing. :) *...
Hey everyone! I have had a crazy past week! We weren't trying just yet for baby #2 but we weren't preventing. It all started when I had a light af that was very unsuall from November 22-24. Afterward I continued a very light brown spotting occasional and had some other unusual symptoms. I had some internet strip tests and I decided to just take one to rule it out. And BAM second line right away.. very very faint but there. I took many more tests and even some first...
Hello, I am a Childbirth International trained Doula in the Bloomington/Normal Illinois area. I would like to offer my services for free with only a small deposit that will be returned after the birth to those with low incomes, military families and teen/young mothers. Please contact me if you are interested or would like more information. Thank you, Amanda Palmer Professional Birth Doula Website: http://amandapalmer.weebly.com Email: youdeserveadoula@gmail.com
I have been looking into doing this as well. There is nothing like this in my area and it would make a great addition to my services. I am just waiting for the next workshop in Chicago. I love that it ties in with OFP and encourages clients to move during their births. I am very excited!
Hello. My LO is 6 weeks old and has a dairy allergy. The blood in his poop has stopped completely since eliminating dairy from my diet and his poops were getting yellow again until yesterday. Last night was one of the worst nights that we have had so far with this. I am just confused. He had all of the symptoms he gets with dairy and got green poop all of a sudden. It is like green mucus instead of golden yellow mucus. I know that it takes a while for milk protein to...