or Connect

Posts by Ella-6

Welcome to all the newly pregnant Mamas! This is a beautiful time of your life and I hope you enjoy every minute of it. Please update Elden's birth date: Dec 24.
It's important to do what's right for you! I had my first baby at 41 after a textbook pregnancy. My baby was born perfectly healthy and happy. In fact at the birth one of the midwives exclaimed that his umbilical cord was the healthiest she had ever seen. Also, I felt better prepared emotionally and physically than I would've at an earlier age.
Congratulations Kidzaplenty on your New Years Baby!
Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful birth.
Well I planned a UC with Birth Center backup - which I ended up needing because of baby's positioning. His hand was positioned right next to his head. Nonetheless it was still a positive experience and I was able to speak up for myself and my baby throughout the whole experience and we were able to have a vaginal birth. Name: Elden 6 lb and 14.23 oz Length: 20.47 inches Head Circ: 13.19 inches Friday, Dec 24, 2009 (Christmas Eve) Arrival: Hospital Birth at 38...
Well I could have listened to my instinct and stayed at home, but... I went shopping and guess what? My waters broke at the mall!!! Can you believe it? Anyways, everyone I met was so nice and helpful and my DH quickly left work to be with me. You can read my birth story here.
Yay, Congratulations!!!
Congratulations Mama!!!
Yay, Congratulations!!!
ratrodgrl, rlmueller, Kidzaplenty I've added Elden's stats to my first post. I hope that answers your questions! Thanks everyone for your enthusiastic congratulations!!! I am so happy to finally be a mum. I've always wanted to be one and now is really the right time