or Connect

Posts by Sourire

I'm feeling subtle movement but nothing I would consider a true kick yet... I'm not even sure I'll know a true kick when it happens!
Well it sounds like its safe for pregnancy then so that's great. I can't advise on side effects though because I haven't tried it!
I just googled it and both Provera and the generic I took have the scientific name "medroxyprogesterone" which means they are synthetic progesterone. You should not be taking synthetic progesterone. Only take medications where the active ingredient has the scientific name "Progesterone" and nothing else!
I wasn't aware there was a generic form of Prometrium! Be careful, not all forms of progesterone are safe during pregnancy. For example Provera is a form of synthetic progesterone that is often used to induce AF but it's not a good idea to take it if you could be pregnant. Prometrium is a form of progesterone that is identical to the progesterone produced by your body and that's why it's safe for pregnancy. The only types of progesterone I know of that can be taken for...
That's so exciting megyoung. Congrats!
Toothfairy - my fingers are crossed that the added meds will make a difference for you. I want so bad for this to be your turn!
Well my mom was with me when I got pregnant... That sounds hilarious but I got pregnant via in-vitro fertilization, my embryo was created in a lab and my mom was sitting right next to me when they transferred the embryo into my uterus! I think the experience meant a lot to her especially since it resulted in a successful pregnancy. I'll probably invite my MIL to my 20 week ultrasound which is on December 20 (same day as yours). I really enjoy sharing these special moments...
Thanks for sharing your experience heldt, it sounds like I really have nothing to lose by trying it!
Thanks Tracy... It took me a while to find one I like as much as the last one.
It's when you encourage babies to go to the bathroom in a toilet/sink/bucket/potty starting at a very early age (usually between 0 and 6 months), as opposed to doing it in a diaper.   More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elimination_communication