or Connect

Posts by KSDoulaMama

Don't have much energy for doing too many personals right now, but hopefully soon.   Nos- I have DEFINITELY overstretched during yoga while pregnant and ended up with pain for a few days. It's really easy with all that relaxin in your system.   Carmen- I keep thinking of you. Good, fertile, burrowing, growing thoughts! :)   Thanks for asking about me, Amanda. So, I'm now eight days postpartum. It is very different this time than when I had my daughter. My...
Dandy, he is beautiful! What a fighter!  
 Nos- would you mind removing my surrobabe's name from the post at the top? I do not have permission from her parents to post her name publicly. Thank you!
Okay, quick update... I'm recovering really well, much better than after my first baby. Breastfeeding is also going just fine and now that my milk is in we're transitioning to me just pumping. I wrote up my birth story and it is in my surrogacy blog. If you would like to read and you don't have the URL and password yet, please MESSAGE ME. I don't always see all the comments in the thread.   Dandy- Wow, I was surprised to see that your little guy was born so soon!...
Just popping in to say that my surro-babe was born yesterday. She is doing well and so am I. I will update with a birth story soon.
Still pregnant. Midwife offered to strip my membranes today but I declined for now. Only three days past my due date, so I'd like to see how things progress on their own at this point. My doula did come over and do a little acupressure and essential oil therapy (plus gave me an awesome massage) to lend some gentle encouragement for baby to come out. I've been having some increasingly strong prelabor each night and when I had my exam today I'd dilated another cm to about...
I am 40+2 today, and I surprisingly haven't gotten to the "I'm going to be pregnant forever" phase... But I am definitely at the "I'm sick of being pregnant so please get out of my belly" phase...
Just for fun... 40 weeks, 1 day today. Baby is still on the inside. 
This made me laugh! Nope, not even working on it yet! DD came two days after her due date, so I'm not really holding my breath here, but it would be nice if this one decided to come in the next few days too. I'm just sitting back and waiting for news about Rainbow! :)
Rainbow- I will definitely be thinking of you all tomorrow. Best of luck, and I hope that your birth is peaceful and beautiful, even if not what you had anticipated. No matter what, I know having your baby in your arms is going to be amazing. Can't wait to hear news!   AFM- still pregnant! Tomorrow is my due date and ever since I got pregnant I've been guessing I'd give birth either today or tomorrow. It's 4:30 pm today and still no signs of imminent baby, so it's...