or Connect

Posts by KSDoulaMama

Wow, I am so sorry for your loss. I can not begin to imagine what this must be like for you. I think you are right not to hold it in. The best thing to do is to experience your emotions to their fullest. I think you deserve that. It is interesting how often a person loses their parent around the same time they become pregnant. Not that it probably makes you feel any better, but life truly is a cycle. Please make sure that you are getting the support you need and take time...
Hi UC'ers... I am not sure what my plan is just yet, but I may very well be UCing. I KNOW that I want to have a homebirth, and I've known that for a long time. I would love to have a midwife as I do enjoy being cared for and it would be really nice, I think, to have a supportive, outside individual whose only job is to care for me. We do have a midwife in mind, and she is fantastic. We have been in contact with her for a few months since I am a birth and postpartum...
Quote: Originally Posted by Starfish11 I can barely stomach the thought of food but of course I am STARVING so it really is a predicament. Now I know that my body didn't crave ramen last time it needed it for self preservation. I cook it in veggie broth instead of the msg packets so it's teh only thing bland enough for my stomach to take. I am having a really rough week with this. I could have written this EXACTLY... strange. I am...
I got mine 11 DPO, but I totally felt pregnant since 3 DPO, so I had a feeling it would be a positive. It was kind of light but still definitely positive.
Hello mamas! I got my almost two weeks ago on our third attempt TTC. DW and I are super excited! We've just moved into a new house and we've been without internet access so I haven't officially joined the thread until now. I believe I'm due around May 15 according to when I ovulated. Wazzmum- Congratulations that your babe is here. I will have you all in my thoughts and with hopes for an easy recovery.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyndzies AFM - As I posted in the TTC forum, I am SO trying not to obsess, but I've got awful heartburn today. I had it on 5dpo and 6dpo my pg cycle, but I know this means absolutely nothing, since there can't possibly have been any implantation yet IF conception did occur. But of course it's impossible to convince my TWW brain that there isn't at least SOMETHING interesting about the coincidence of this "symptom." LOL. ...
FTM- glad you are back in the game! Hopefully now after your break you are feeling fresh and ready to go. Sounds like you are really going for it. FX to those of you in the TWW! Well, I have officially missed my period, I have a second positive test with a really dark line, and I am feeling as pregnant as ever... I think it is time to move me! Thank you all for all of the support. I still can't believe I am PREGNANT! I am rooting for you!
I live in southwest Kansas also... Garden City. We just moved here a few weeks ago and it DOES feel like the middle of nowhere. We're scoping out non-hospital birthing options and there is really a LACK of options...
Nevermind, I found it. I think that it is either an anovulatory cycle or possibly you ovulated on CD 25... The temps ARE pretty wacky, and cervical fluid and position are only charted sporadically, so I can't be sure. I'm pretty good with chart interpretation usually. There is that small patch of EW and a temp dip around that day, and then somewhat of a rise, especially if you were to discount your temp on CD 23. My two cents! Good luck. Nothing worse than a confusing...
wehrli- I'd love to look at your chart! Where can I find it?