or Connect

Posts by KSDoulaMama

Quote: Originally Posted by milletpuff Hm odd, I don't have much of a track record with OPKs, only a few months, so I can't really say a pattern for me for sure. Have you done other OPKs since the first positive? Yes, I did one yesterday to see where things were standing because I'm so confused. It was super positive, but I know that only the first positive is considered to be significant since you can surge for days following an ovulation even....
Test already, lady! You sound pregnant to me!
So, I'm going to say that despite the excellent timing we THOUGHT we had, there is probably .01% chance of us actually being pregnant this cycle. We did the IUI on CD25, but my temp did not rise on CD26, and I had a soft open cervix with lots of EWCM all day. Today is CD27 and I really have no idea about my temp rise or lack thereof. My cervix is not accurate until later in the day, so it is still to early to check that. Chart stalkers? What do you think?...
Oh no rimpnskimmpy! That sounds awful! I hope it cleared up fast! Good luck with the next cycle.
Egarcia, that sounds promising to me!
Quote: Originally Posted by kimlyn32 KSDoulaMama - Congrats! I'm not sure if MIL is staying with you but can I suggest a big O tonight. The RE said they've heard it can help and it surely doesn't hurt. Hehe heh, that was part of the "snuggling."
MP, I know what you mean... I HATE waiting! For anything. However, a longer luteal phase OR a pregnancy both sound good! Kimlyn- Good luck! I am officially in the 2ww now! Our insemination went just fine. It was lovely. My mother in law is in town but we sent her off into the city to go to some museums and stuff and DW took the day off of work in honor of our first insem. Afterwards we went for ice cream at my favorite ice cream place that is near the sperm bank and...
Not trusting the OPK's we were using, I decided to go to the pharmacy and get some digital ones and... I got a ! We will be able to go in together! :
Quote: Originally Posted by FtMPapa KS - does it help to think that conception doesn't actually occur at the insemination? I mean, she could go with you and then leave, but you might not actually conceive for a few hours! My point is that even if she were there for the insemination, it wouldn't mean she was there for the conception. It's even WORSE if you were getting pregnant at home with fresh sperm (you'd like to think all those straight...
Osker- I agree... whether it is fine or not, I would worry and I would always wonder if that was the reason for no BFP if I didn't end up pregnant that month. I don't remember when I last updated, but basically my body was gearing up to ovulate and it didn't. Today is cycle day 24 and my EWCM is back full force, my sex drive is up, I'm having crazy dreams, and I am having major ovulation pain so I am sure that I will ovulate soon. Still no positive OPK though? I wonder...