or Connect

Posts by KSDoulaMama

Quote: Originally Posted by NYCVeg Any YA titles to recommend? : We have the book "The Different Dragon," which I love because the main character has two moms, but that's not the focus of the story. The two moms are just part of the story, mentioned without fanfare or "teaching moment"-type narration, just as heterosexual couples are in other stories. Yes, that is one of my favorites too. Thank you for pointing out this book. I do...
Well, still no egg in sight, but the sperm bank called this morning because they were wondering if I was going to be on the standby list for the weekend or not since I am so late in my cycle. I told them I have not ovulated yet but that I expect my body will try again sometime in the next week. My mother in law is coming into town tomorrow and she, DW and I are going to the local hot springs for some sunshine and relaxing and hopefully a nice massage... I think that...
Whoo yay! : There is something to be said for feeling positive!
Ha, yeah... as much as I worry, I keep thinking that EVENTUALLY one has got to come up positive, right? Back to being patient...
SRJB- That is what I'm worried about. I have TONS of EWCM, my cervix is open, I'm having ovulation pain... I'm just wondering if for some people the sticks are not as accurate? Or something? I'm worried I will miss ovulation. I'm on CD 16 today with no temp rise yet so I guess we'll see.
Definitely. Congrats!
Yay for temps back up! I'm getting so sick of peeing on sticks, I will be so happy when THIS phase is over for the cycle. It is just so frustrating that you are supposed to try and limit fluids and wait a certain number of hours and test twice a day... but still remain hydrated and healthy! Grr! :
Well I still do not have a positive OPK but I am expecting it very soon since I have tons of EWCM this morning and I've been feeling ovulation pain on my left side since yesterday. I'm sure I'll be going in for my IUI in a few days. I'm so excited about our first go-round! My sweetie is going to have to step out of work sometime in the next few days for something like the third time in the last few weeks- Her employers do not know we are TTC so I'm thinking they are...
: Yay Indigo!!! : That is most DEFINITELY positive. So exciting! Congratulations to you two!
It looks to me like FF calculated your O date perfectly...