or Connect

Posts by KSDoulaMama

qmama- Thanks for the support. smilingsara- Thanks for adding me. I think your baby looks very much like a baby, haha. I always think the pictures they take are less cool than actually getting to see the movement on the screen. So happy for you!   starling- You are right. It is the exclusion that bothers me. The old guy has every right to his own beliefs about homosexuality, however horrendous I think they are... but just because you don't agree with the way a...
Love love love all of the pictures! We had a great trip to visit family. Taking the overnight train is much easier than driving, but let me tell you, pregnancy insomnia does not help the sleeping situation. We arrived at about 6:30 this morning and I went straight to bed. DW and DD are napping now. I try to stay away from caffeine while I'm pregnant, but I had a frozen coffee drink when I woke up and it has alleviated my exhaustion headache and as a bonus, helped the...
I am surprised yours is so small though, Tenk, since this is #7 for you. I don't love feeling big, but I think baby bumps are cute and really one of the only thing I enjoy about being pregnant... so I'll take it! I much prefer a defined pregnant belly to just feeling chunky also. :)
This is me at 13 weeks 1 day. I have no idea why the picture is on its side as it is rotated correctly on my computer. I can't seem to get it right. Very annoying! When I see myself in the mirror I never feel as big as I look in photos. I do enjoy the belly though, so I'm happy to have a bump. :)  
Hope you enjoy it!!!
Juniper Ann Juniper Kate Juniper Eve Juniper Joy Juniper Sky Juniper Tate  
Definitely not dealing with this, but you could try handkerchiefs for less waste. :P

Then there will be nothing for the pickles to sit in!
Well, my wife made this recipe for dinner: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/quinoa-and-black-beans/ It was good but we didn't have any cilantro so it was missing a zing. Since I have been weirdly craving vinegar lately, I just sprinkled some in my bowl. I don't think that I would have done it if I wasn't pregnant! But it tasted so good to me. I don't know what it is but I am craving vinegar and brine. I eat pickles and olives daily and I have to hold myself off from drinking...