or Connect

Posts by Emerging butterfly

Becky...Extreme home makeover...bwah ha ha! That would be awesome...and yet....I don't think we'd ever get on the show. We're not dealing with leaky roof or cracked walls...just....no space. 1,200 square feet for 6, soon to be 7 people....3 bedrooms, 1 and a half bathrooms....a mini kitchen. Live simply so others can simply live???? But maybe if ya'll write them and say that I'm super wonderful....well...maybe that would work. Bwah ha ha. Kidding.... Even though it...
Cosleepers... It's really worth the effort. Trust me. YES...they are challenging to put together at first, but once you understand it, it is really great. AND, they seem flimsy, but, they actually aren't. I used mine for 4 of my sons....and then I passed it on to my eldest for his baby due in Nov. Our little one is on her way, and we just got the new one my stepmother, who is the only sane member of my extended family, sent. I can't wait to mess with it and put it...
missionary....a pillow to the side to alleviate total back laying and a pillow under the rump...and your good to go.
I know it's just pregnancy hormones, because why would I get so upset over something so small. My 15 year old, who is truly the sweetest kid ever...expressed that he wished he could have his own room. This is something we've discussed before. There simply isn't room for any of the boys to have their own room. Hence, the bunk beds. We have two bunks in one room for the boys. We have, as a buffer zone, a very small room that suffices as a play room/communal area which...
YAY! Healthy baby and mama! CONGRATS!
My nummy nummy coco and cream co-sleeper arrived! It's perfect! NOW, I just need to move this damned computer...oh god...it's so big and heavy and....BIG. (treadmill desk) I know I put it up, but....that was before I looked like an apple with legs. I wonder if I can coax my darling 15 year old with a bribe.....he's so strong, and currently available. I'd wait for DH, but I have the feeling he'll be super drained, and OH how he hates assembly.....He had a wonderfully...
I can't wait to just know everything will turn out WELL!! I can't wait to just KNOW she is actually going to be born healthy and wiggly. I can't wait to stop being weighed weekly. I can't wait to have a GIRL! I can't wait for my boys to have a SISTER! I can't wait to nurse again! I can't wait to be able to turn over in bed without making a grunting sound........
Downward dog is fun when getting a back rub at the same time....mmmmmmmmm.....
HEY! Thank you for the validation! I seriously appreciate it. I bought it after I heard that a husband was mauled to death by a mama grizzly in Yellowstone, and I just thought..."that would totally be MY luck...sigh". So, it just seemed like, even if he never used it, at least it would quell my anxious heart. I swear my man would walk in the nude without weapons or gear throughout the entire wilderness, whispering to wildlife and communing with nature if he could get...
Italiamom....Lemme see if I can locate it...it is super yummy due to the addition of lemon curd....home made...mmmmmm.....I won't be able to get to it today, but I've written it down as a TO DO. )